hf1

Have you kept/will you keep any nappies as keepsakes?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Have you kept/will you keep any nappies as keepsakes?

Postby Louise » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:17 am

I am keeping Katie's personalised WN and am about to order bump's first personalised one too so will be keeping that as well. Other than that no.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:54 am

just a personalised WN for dan. but will probably sell the rest when he PT's

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:55 am

I have Rufus' first ever nappy, a periwinkle SBOCV NB along with his XS Personalised WN wrap which I intend to put in a memory box with some other bits like tiny outfit etc.
The rest will go as he grows out of them & when he PT's ... I keep thinking of getting another personalised one, but it seem silly now as I've got one to keep and it's not a common name to sell on.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby jules070603 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 am

I will be keeping one nappy for each of them, both wee notions pockets which were personalised. I think Zachs was from the very first nappy fairy I took part in (from Velvetsteph I believe).

I will try and find pictures.

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:24 am

zoeyboo wrote:I have Rufus' first ever nappy, a periwinkle SBOCV NB along with his XS Personalised WN wrap which I intend to put in a memory box with some other bits like tiny outfit etc.
The rest will go as he grows out of them & when he PT's ... I keep thinking of getting another personalised one, but it seem silly now as I've got one to keep and it's not a common name to sell on.

Ah that reminds me I also kept the first cloth nappy ever put on Zarahs bum :babyroll:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:40 pm

I've got a HL dreamscape in an arthurian theme that is stunning n took bonnie 3 days to embroider so that will be kept. I'm keeping my nicest happiest till we have our next one n I know the sex. Otherwise I think they will be sold to fund some yummy WAHM clothes.

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Nell stopped wearing nappies over the Christmas holidays and I still haven't sold any of them.

It's not that I want to keep them, it just seems like a massive effort to get them all photographed and put on Classified for no one to buy them :roll:

And I'm a massive hoarder - must.....stop.....keeping......EVERYTHING

Annette wrote:I used to be such a hoarder that now I have gone to the other extreme and have to get rid of anything that isn't used anymore :giggle:

Maybe there's hope for me then - how do you do it?????

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:20 pm

I've kept Nathan's custom upsy daisy that Amber made him with his name embroidered on. It's gorgeous and I can't bear to sell it. Also the nappy he got in the nappy fairy in the summer, can't bear to part with that either!

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby girlinleeds » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:34 pm

i'll keep pippa's personalised nappy and i've still got some of her small ones as she uses them on her teddys and i refuse to buy disposables for her so not doing for any dolls she may have, i've got all her nowborn clothes (for her dolls when she's bigger :wink: i am a bit of a hoarder but am getting better dh says i don't have a memory box as a memory loft :hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat