hf1

Thursday night fluffy bums

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Thursday night fluffy bums

Postby happytails » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Amber has gone to bed in her HONN with pk longies over top and long sleeved top :)

Lucas wil be wearing his rsinbow bedbug and thirsties wrap, vest and sleep suit x

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Thursday night fluffy bums

Postby littlesez » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:24 pm

oh the drama! :drama: :drama:

I zzy has gone in her PKNN with a zorb booster and PD insert added inside the nappy and a EP hemp added outside the nappy then wool on top then a fleece sleepsuit over that :giggle:

fingers crossed

My avatar
mineemo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mineemo » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Ty has gone bed in his rw lls october club - wool outer, obv inner and a cat on the bk, with a fleece totsbots wrap and a fleecey sleepsuit, and his snuggled up in his sleeping bag, with his Thomas quilt over him, his blankie and his oui oui cuddly toy ( thats noddy in english) oh and a dummy

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Naomi has gone down tonight in her HL Rainbow bedbug, with a strawberry milkshake cow bebesnuggles fleece soaker over, a long sleeve cotton tee and a fleece sleepsuit over the top of it all :giggle:

Sleep tight little fluffy ones :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Gracie is about to go in a well boosted lls, snugglebots fleece soaker and mega cute fluffy fleece top peppa pj's xx

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Gosh Sarah i bet that is one big bum :lol:

Sophie is in bed in a PKNN on loan from Tanya to try in the days... but i ran out of night nappies!! She has her HO soaker on and a pink next sleepsuit from Bry :)

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Isaac is in bed wearing a green minkee WNNN and a ffp mummy made wool soaker with his space pj's and sleeping bag. Jonah is wearing a lagoon minkee WNNN and a greenabubs wool soaker with his stripy pj's. Isaac full of cold and another cough so fc for a restful night :D

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Jake will be going to bed (t some point) in a WNNN and halobaby longies.

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:27 pm

DD has gone to bed in her cupcakes issy stuffed with 2 night inserts, her "i am 1" next vest, Pink Pj's and a bambino merino sleeping bag. (she also has a duvet but i can see on the monitor she is sleeping on top of it as usual :giggle:)

Night Night Piggyboo :hug:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat