hf1

Which longies??

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Which longies??

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri May 11, 2007 7:56 pm

I've been looking round for some longies for Georgia as I love her babylonglegs shorties. I just don't seem to be able to find many sites that sell them :?

Where should I look? where are yours from if you have them?

I do like the look of the ones at flowerpottots but want to have a good look round first :D

Ant suggestions :?:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri May 11, 2007 8:07 pm

Apart from my new capri pants one from FPT i also have 2 other pairs from there but they were preloved ones. Then i have a pair of longies from woollybottoms i think it is, think they are from US but again i got preloved so i don't know for sure. The other pair of wool i have are some woollypants from woollywraps in France.

The flowerpot tots ones are expensive but on a par with others i have seen but they are lovely and also i will sell them on when i have done with them and get some of my money back. I have the woollypants ones that i keep thinking i may sell as we don't use them alot but think they maybe ideal in the summer months for bed when i don't want longer bottoms on her.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri May 11, 2007 8:10 pm

My favourite wool has to be Babylonglegs, Flowerpot Tots and Llamajamas. I also have some nice Mamabless longies but some people have questioned about whether they are very ethical as they are made in China (I think) so depends how strongly you feel about that. Oh and I have some woollywrap longies but to be honest I don't think they are a great shape for Charlotte, they aren't high enough in the rise.

There are lots more that I haven't tried - check out thewoolresource.co.uk there are lots of links on there to check out.

Happy wool shopping.

Annette

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sat May 12, 2007 8:49 am

We have a pair of Natural Knits for Nippers longies and some woollywrap shorties in use at the minute. Waiting for next winter :wink: are two pairs of llamajama longies and the are absolutely gorgeous!! Purpur have just starting stocking them. I haven't tried, but love the look of, flowerpottots and seahorse slacks. There's also pixie knits which started up not so long ago. I think most do custom orders so you can choose exactly what you want.

As Annette says, thewoolresource has loads of info.

I really want to buy another pair of shorties for the summer so I'm looking around at the minute too :D

Joanne

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat May 12, 2007 7:04 pm

Thanks for all the suggestions, guess what I have ordered??????

You'll laugh when I tell you, bearing in mind I had drank a few vodkas last night while online with funds in paypal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat May 12, 2007 8:24 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:Thanks for all the suggestions, guess what I have ordered??????

You'll laugh when I tell you, bearing in mind I had drank a few vodkas last night while online with funds in paypal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go on what did you buy Karen! :D

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Sun May 13, 2007 7:02 am

Thanks for all the suggestions, guess what I have ordered??????

You'll laugh when I tell you, bearing in mind I had drank a few vodkas last night while online with funds in paypal

Have you ordered one of each suggestion to try? :lol: !!

Ericax

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sun May 13, 2007 9:08 am

oh the suspense!!!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sun May 13, 2007 9:34 am

Sorry, meant to come back and tell you all last night :!: :lol:

I ordered hanks of plain blue faced aran and some sachets of kool-aid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now (sober) it seems like a bit off a mad idea but hey ho at least they will be unique :!: :!: lol :lol:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat