hf1

looks like il have to sell all my cloth :(

My avatar
manda224
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

looks like il have to sell all my cloth :(

Postby manda224 » Fri May 30, 2008 3:59 pm

thomas really really hates cloth nappies think they constrick him too much i tried yesterday with them and today and he just screams all the time he is wearing them and it breaks my heart, ive tried different kinds and different sizes nothing helps.
im so upset as ive spent a small fortune on them and some havent ever been worn just hope i can get most of my money back on them, also have all the nappies ive made not sure if people will buy them though as they aint a "make"
am going to try once more with them i think if it doesnt work il be sad to see them go but cant keep them hanging around the house if they aint getting used :cry:
xx

My avatar
Liss07
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: looks like il have to sell all my cloth :(

Postby Liss07 » Fri May 30, 2008 4:01 pm

Do you think it could be the wetness he doesn't like? Have you got any fleece liners to place inside the nappy to help wick the wetness away from his skin?

Don't give up yet! There may be other things you can try :D

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Fri May 30, 2008 4:03 pm

Keep at it hun, give it a couple of weeks, he'll get used to it. Have you tried pocket nappies?

My avatar
manda224
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby manda224 » Fri May 30, 2008 4:06 pm

he cries even if he is dry in them :( ive tried fleece liners and using fleece lined nappies
yep tried pockets aswell tried ones ive made and some ive brought
going to try again but it hurts so much to see him upset even if he does look mega cute in them :)
xx

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri May 30, 2008 4:10 pm

Don't give up yet. We went through a minor crisis at about this age where we thought it was the cloth nappies causing him to be unsettled. It turns out he was just unsettled anyway and the nappy had nothing to do with it. :-D

My avatar
Liss07
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Liss07 » Fri May 30, 2008 4:41 pm

kt24 wrote:Don't give up yet. We went through a minor crisis at about this age where we thought it was the cloth nappies causing him to be unsettled. It turns out he was just unsettled anyway and the nappy had nothing to do with it. :-D

yeah could just be his age! My eldest started to get very unhappy at around 3-4 weeks.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri May 30, 2008 4:45 pm

Try and stick with it, he might just be a little grizzly and cloth is just a co-incedence :shock:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri May 30, 2008 4:52 pm

>:D< >:D< >:D<

I wouldn't sell it all yet though. Maybe take a break from them for a few weeks if you aren't happy using them, and then try again when he is a bit bigger.

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Fri May 30, 2008 5:08 pm

I agree with the others give it a try again in a couple of weeks. I do hope you don't have to sell your collection.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat