hf1

Weenotions....Im confused!

My avatar
slumberlion
Clothie
Clothie

Weenotions....Im confused!

Postby slumberlion » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:58 am

Due to sleep deprivation, and the fact that hemp, microterry and bamboo are slowly filling the space in my head where my brain was...I can't get my head around weenotions! Someone help me please?!
I want to try a night notions as everyone seems to rate them. But I dont understand the nappy itself...I understand that there is a snap in booster, and a square that folds around it...and there is a nappy itself covered in jersey (is that right??) But just when I understand this far I have to choose my options...and then I get confused!Could someone enlighten me please??
Thanks! :oops:

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Weenotions....Im confused!

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:10 am

I'm not too sure either because i'vce never seen one but i think the options you choose are for the insert and booster that go with the nappy, could be wrong though?

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:33 am

I never seen a night notions either, but I think you choose what the nappy is made of, then what the boosters are made of. I'd probably go for hemp and bamboo

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:06 am

A night notions is shaped like a pocket nappy but without the PUL liner. Instead of the PUL it has a layer of bamboo towelling which can have an outer of fancy fabric if you want.
The Inner layer of the pocket, is what is against baby's skin and you can choose which fabric you'd like, cotton, fleece or bamboo etc.
The booster goes inside nappy like in a normal pocket nappy so you select these from the 'Main Body of Insert' and ' Rectangular poppered Booster' options.

HTH! :lol:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:26 am

It is vey similar to a pocket nappy in that there is a slit at the back in which you stuff the insert. Here's one of mine -

Turquoise cotton terry outer

Fleece inner

The main body of the insert and the poppered insert are both hemp fleece.

You just fold the rectangular booster in three, popper on the hemp insert and stuff the nappy.

HTH

Louise

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:49 am

I was going to answer this one, but looks like I don't need to now :D

Perhaps I need to stick an info page on the shop to explain it too though, in case anyone else is confused. I will add it to my list of a million on one things to do :lol:

My avatar
slumberlion
Clothie
Clothie

Postby slumberlion » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:06 pm

Thats great, thanks ladies!!
Just looking at the choice of cotton fabrics for the outer...are there any pics of what the fabric looks like? I cant find any on the site...theres some I like the look of, but I dont know the name!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:09 pm

There's a section called fabric pictures or something like that.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:10 pm

http://weenotions.info/index.php?main_p ... &chapter=0

Click on any of the names (apart from the ones in purple writing) :)

The special edition prints are nearer the bottom of the list...

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat