hf1

I own a blueberry but I didn't know it!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

I own a blueberry but I didn't know it!

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:30 am

I know I know but it is true! My new swaddlebees econappi in citrus swirls (which Shevi and Sarah have seen) is also called a blueberry onesize deluxe hook and look fastening nappy in orange dot - it is the same nappy as I have just fallen into looking at the blueberry website window shopping.

The minkee looks lovely, just trying to decide what to add to my wishlist.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: I own a blueberry but I didn't know it!

Postby babyroo » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:36 am

I'm sure we commented on that when we say it :?

Swaddlebees and Blueberry are all the same company :D

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:40 am

Yeap I know you all did, but I didn't realise you could buy exactly the same pattern with a different label!

Now trying to decide between on a virtual wish list whether I should get onesize minkee pockets, and or a large minkee wrap, and a minkee wetbag - well holiday money doesn't really count does it and I should at least have a budget of what it should cost if I were to use disps for a whole fortnight! And Robert did pass a comment we could just buy all new nappies for our time in America - I don't think he realised the full implication of this!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:47 am

Blimey, he must be mad :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: What else are you getting then?

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:52 am

To be honest I think I will be buying just a few nappies and taking the rest with us.

So right now I think it will be
1) minkee onesize green camo
2) perhaps a minki wrap

and then I don't know whatelse! - open to suggestions :mrgreen:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:56 am

AnnetteandBen wrote:And Robert did pass a comment we could just buy all new nappies for our time in America - I don't think he realised the full implication of this!
:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I have to say we do love our blueberry OS minkees - I have two and would LOVE more!

If you're up for US nappies take a look at hyena cart tho' tis a slippery slope!! :?

Isabelle currently sat on DH's knee - watching the trampolining elephant on youtube, 'drinking' frozen peas... :babyrolleyes:

Might see if we can go out to the garden centre today, I really really fancy some inspiration and new plants, trouble is it's peeing it down!!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:58 am

Velvetsteph wrote:Isabelle currently sat on DH's knee - watching the trampolining elephant on youtube, 'drinking' frozen peas... :babyrolleyes:

Is she drinking the peas.....or the elepanht? :shock:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:58 am

Oh Oh Oh, I have 7 blueberries, but only 2 one size, they just seem soo bulky, spesh for a little baby, and I'm not a huge fan of aplix, the jewel tones are really gorgeous, Jak has an emerald one, and it looks FAB!!

Oh they now do snapping onesize in the US too, I want one, but not the delivery charge teehee!! And I want a mystic teal one (you must look) but they only do it in OS!!!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:00 am

I think I am going to limit myself to 3 new nappies or wraps for delivery in america, and just take the rest with us,
so that is looking like 2 blueberry minkee onesizes and then 1 new fuzzi if they can get their act together and bring out a new print (they have just put the same zoo, train and pink flower) print on their new style ones :shock: but then may be a minkee wrap might fall in and some inserts!

So that might be 1 applix, 1 popper fastening onesize.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat