hf1

Leaking through everything! What to do.

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Leaking through everything! What to do.

Postby Shaunie » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:16 am

There's not much difference slimness wise between hemp & bamboo TBH.

My avatar
clairegrace
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby clairegrace » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:03 am

We couldn't get on with pop-ins either. They were the 1st cloth I tried and may have given up as they didn't suit LO's shape and also wicked after 2 hours with both dream dri or bamboo boosters in although we could get 3 hours out of a coolababy with the MF insert it comes with up until Grace was 9 months!

I'd try boosting with a LL 1st as they're cheap and thin xx

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:To be honest we didn't find popins that good, they leaked loads for us where a good old blueberry onesize pocket with a hemp and bamboo insert worked fine...

:doh: :doh: teach me to post when I'm tired!! I thought you were talking about the pop'n'gro and confused it with the popin :oops: :oops:

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:To be honest we didn't find popins that good, they leaked loads for us where a good old blueberry onesize pocket with a hemp and bamboo insert worked fine...

:doh: :doh: teach me to post when I'm tired!! I thought you were talking about the pop'n'gro and confused it with the popin :oops: :oops:

:giggle: now those I agree with you on- they weren't very good at all!! though I got to trial the pocket version and it is actually really good- Ryan's only just grown out of the Size 1 and the Size 2 is still poppered down (and he's outgrown the pop-in!!) Very slim fitting but the inserts worked better (for us at least) than the BG ones.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat