hf1

How do you store the tiny nappies?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

How do you store the tiny nappies?

Postby charlibunny » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:59 pm

I am nesting :giggle: Well nappy nesting anyway!

The boy's newborn nappies were all on a shelf in his room, xs on one shelf and small and OS on another. Well Luke has adopted the babies room as his own :roll:
I don't know where to store all the xs nappies? I figured i will need some in our room as we will be doing alot of night changes. I will also be feeding upstairs when we have the stepkids too as i am far to shy to :bf: especially infront of Luke :oops: :oops: So another reason to keep them in our room.
I will need some downstairs too but it makes me :cry: to split them up? :oops: I like them all in one place :giggle:

Where will/is/was your NB stash? Inspire me, i have free time and fluff to play with :oops:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: How do you store the tiny nappies?

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Mine is all upstairs on the changing unit thing that we've got. Im not plannign on changin downstairs in the living room as the nearest loo to dump the poop is upstairs anyway so I would have to go upstairs to pop the poop in the loo and the nappy in the nappy bucket. This is the unit we've got and all the nappies and wraps are on the top 2 shel;ves, and boosters and liners and wipes on the bottom shwlf with the changin mat

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:10 pm

red_dwarf wrote:Mine is all upstairs on the changing unit thing that we've got. Im not plannign on changin downstairs in the living room as the nearest loo to dump the poop is upstairs anyway so I would have to go upstairs to pop the poop in the loo and the nappy in the nappy bucket. This is the unit we've got and all the nappies and wraps are on the top 2 shel;ves, and boosters and liners and wipes on the bottom shwlf with the changin mat

That is far too orginized :hohoho: Very very nice unit, it's gorgeous!!

I don't rinse NB poo off, so won't be needing the toilet for nappies for 6 months (apart from for Soph :roll: ). I have 6 drawers that Stewie's tank is on now, and they have Sophie's nappies in, but i think with some tactical stash thinning i could get her down to 4 drawers... I just can't split them up it makes me sad! :hohoho:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:13 pm

I cant bear to split them up either. All of the AIO's are on one side of the shelt, and all of the fitteds are on the other. Prefolds are inbetween the 2. Muslins and wraps on the top shelf with the nippers and wipe solution :oops:
I can be analy organised at times :giggle: Will have to take a pic of it to show you at some point

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:17 pm

red_dwarf wrote:I cant bear to split them up either. All of the AIO's are on one side of the shelt, and all of the fitteds are on the other. Prefolds are inbetween the 2. Muslins and wraps on the top shelf with the nippers and wipe solution :oops:
I can be analy organised at times :giggle: Will have to take a pic of it to show you at some point

Yes please, picture would be good :mrgreen:
Mine are still on the shelf in boy's room but with Luke's bed being across the floor now my nesting is too difficult. I need to move all the newborn clothes to my room too, i can't go waking Luke up if Stanley need's clothes!!
Luke will have to move into the garage conversion downstairs like planned when the boy needs his room, but he won't because "it makes a noise :roll: "

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:28 pm

charlibunny wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:I cant bear to split them up either. All of the AIO's are on one side of the shelt, and all of the fitteds are on the other. Prefolds are inbetween the 2. Muslins and wraps on the top shelf with the nippers and wipe solution :oops:

Yes please, picture would be good :mrgreen:
Mine are still on the shelf in boy's room but with Luke's bed being across the floor now my nesting is too difficult. I need to move all the newborn clothes to my room too, i can't go waking Luke up if Stanley need's clothes!!
Luke will have to move into the garage conversion downstairs like planned when the boy needs his room, but he won't because "it makes a noise :roll: "

Well he kinda wont have a choice :roll:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:40 pm

I never kept any nappies down stairs at all, just nipped up and got one out of her room when needed, we used the storage ladder thingy.
Don't be :oops: about feeding in front of them and Luke will just have to move into the garage room when bubs needs his own room, he will just have to get over it xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Storage ladder here too on the back of the door in our room. I can fit 2/3 in each pocket thankfully although its almost full already and I need more smalls :?

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:53 pm

We use a bookcase and each shelf has a 'purpose'....fitteds, pockets/AIO's, night nappies + liners + clean wipes + wraps + spare inserts/boosters

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat