hf1

Drooling over Holden's Landing...

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Drooling over Holden's Landing...

Postby Natalie » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:19 pm

Can you imagine when they all land at my house!! I'm so going to want the all and send bribes out so i can keep them all lmao :-)

My avatar
Liss07
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Liss07 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:44 pm

Natalie wrote:Can you imagine when they all land at my house!! I'm so going to want the all and send bribes out so i can keep them all lmao :-)

i am very jealous - want lots of pics of them all together in one big pile so you can show us how awesome tha tmany HL's look altogether in on place lol :mrgreen:

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Liss07 wrote:
Natalie wrote:Can you imagine when they all land at my house!! I'm so going to want the all and send bribes out so i can keep them all lmao :-)

i am very jealous - want lots of pics of them all together in one big pile so you can show us how awesome tha tmany HL's look altogether in on place lol :mrgreen:

Are you guys the UK Co-op she keeps referring to on her blog??

My avatar
Liss07
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Liss07 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:05 pm

mabo wrote:
Liss07 wrote:

Are you guys the UK Co-op she keeps referring to on her blog??

Yep we are! How awesome is that :mrgreen: We are incredibly lucky!

My avatar
gozozale
Clothie
Clothie

Postby gozozale » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:53 pm

mabo wrote:
gozozale wrote:I am getting two of them! yay! :wine: can't wait :mrgreen:

you mean 2 of the ones pictured there? If so which ones? :lol:

I like the safari themed ones...

Yes! I am getting an ocean themed dreamscape and the transportation fitted one. I like the safari ones too, maybe next time... :hohoho:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:56 pm

The are absolutely gorgeous....but... are they fitteds? If so I don't see the point, no offence to anyone. Pretty fitteds are beyond me, why make something so pretty and then cover it up? If they aren't fitteds then they are fab :D lol

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:55 pm

Are you guys the UK Co-op she keeps referring to on her blog??[/quote]

What is co-op? :oops: :oops:

My avatar
Liss07
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Liss07 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:11 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:The are absolutely gorgeous....but... are they fitteds? If so I don't see the point, no offence to anyone. Pretty fitteds are beyond me, why make something so pretty and then cover it up? If they aren't fitteds then they are fab :D lol

Do you only wear plain panties then? :lol: They're not only fitteds, she does AIOs as well, but these are what we all chose to have done and what we prefer - personally I love fitteds and love having beautiful ones even more! I think they are fab even though they are fitteds, they're exactly what I chose :mrgreen: There is one AIO on there but the rest of the ladies all ordered fitteds as well I think.

A coop is where a large group put together a order and get a discount off the price, it all gets shipped to one person (this case Natalie) and then she'll send them out individually and we'll pay a percentage of the shipping from HL to her, and the shipping from her to us. Etc...

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:09 am

Liss07 wrote:Do you only wear plain panties then? :lol:

Good point I suppose. :lol:

I appreciate that they are really beautiful. I just wouldn't buy them myself, it's just my personal taste.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat