hf1

3nights dry *sobs* lol

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: 3nights dry *sobs* lol

Postby twinkletot » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:45 pm

:wine: well done Scarlett :hug: for you.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:26 pm

:wine: well done Scarlett
Now can can she please speak to our small madame who is showing no signs of being dry at night and is 3 soon :roll:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Kirstyh wrote::wine: well done Scarlett
Now can can she please speak to our small madame who is showing no signs of being dry at night and is 3 soon :roll:

H is four soon (well in 4 months!) and no signs of night p/t here , not that i care!! Any more time i can get with the fluff is good for me :D

DD was just over 4 when she p/t at night , BUT she had about a month of dry nights before that , AND i could lift her to do a wee. H is still sopping most mornings and there is no way on this earth i can lift H for a wee , he sleeps like a dead person but the moment you go to touch him he screams bloody murder and seriously freaks out - not worth it for a little wee on the toilet!!! :shock: :shock:

Well done Scarlett , clever girl! :wine: :wine:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:56 pm

Aww bless him Soph, I am ready not to have nappies now (says the woman who just bought a new one lol) K was 3.5 before he came out of nappies Anna bang on 2. She will get there eventually x

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:58 pm

:hug:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:06 am

Aww it's no fun is it, my children like to night train before day training, so I can't even cling on to night nappies

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:28 am

Kirstyh wrote::wine: well done Scarlett

Rebekah only did it before Christmas & she's nearly 4 :giggle: Just told me one night that she didn't want a nappy on & that was that :wink:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:27 am

Kirstyh wrote:Aww bless him Soph, I am ready not to have nappies now (says the woman who just bought a new one lol) K was 3.5 before he came out of nappies Anna bang on 2. She will get there eventually x

Just before Bella night trained (literally a week before) I received the perfect night nappy for her - an LLS Wool Super Wetter (that Vamps now has). She wore it once :roll: Although, given the problems I had with her and night nappies, I have to say, I am very glad to see the back of them for her!!

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:45 am

Dry night number 4 - looks like she's cracked it i think :wine:

I've not prompted her or even mentioned it, just praised her in the morning when it was dry so im assuming its just a development thing and she's there.

Im not ready to send her to bed without any on yet as im waiting for the mattress protectors to arrive, im sure there will be an accident at some point, its only natural so i dont want to ruin her bed by jumping the gun.

Cant believe i didnt get to use the PK on her, her last nappy and not even worn :cry:

I thought actually she was going to do it all together as she was dry at night on off when she first PTd in the day, but then they were consistently wet again so just carried on with NNs... it was a good weaning process for me i think :hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat