Weenotions sizes

My avatar
tuuliab
Clothie
Clothie

Weenotions sizes

Postby tuuliab » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:14 pm

hi

i cant find the weenotion sizes in kilos and am bit confused what to order. I tried to convert lbs to kilos, but my calculations do not seem right. so please can someone tell me approximately small and medium sizes -kilos/months or so on wn wraps, pockets, and the rest of the nappies?

must start gathering new nappy stash for the summer baby (and no, i am not early at all:) and want to order some wn.
(and any recommendation on other brands taken too :mrgreen: , this time want to try something else that fuzzi and bg:)

tuulia

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Weenotions sizes

Postby 123princesssammie » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:20 pm

You could get there onesize version, i am about to put one up in the classifieds actually if your interested, its GN lilac with a elephant embroidered on it xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:24 pm

I'm not sure why you are struggling, all weights are on the WN website are in kg and lbs :? http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... &chapter=0 TBH I wouldn't go by weight to determine which size nappy to get though. All babies are different sizes, even those that are the same weight.

My avatar
tuuliab
Clothie
Clothie

Postby tuuliab » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:34 pm

and why i did not see this....spent all evening yesterday trying to figure this out... :giggle:

I suppose i have no way to know how the wn is, if i do not try, right? i mean on what bases i would order unless kilo/month /cm sizing before i actually have 1 in my hand and try it:)

thanks a million!!
tuulia

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:08 pm

If you are ordering for a newborn then I would just go for a small. Or like 123princesssammie said, get a one size - although I know a lot of one size nappies can be quite bulky on a newborn (I've never tried a WNOS on a newborn though so not sure if these are the same).

Generally though it is best to go by measurements rather than weight, although I admit to quite often just 'guessing' and going by weight, usually it fits fine but you can never be sure so if you're ordering an expensive custom then it's best to make sure first. A good way is to buy a preloved one from classifieds to try first, although if baby isn't here yet then that's not much help, LOL.

Rach xx

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat