How many do i need?

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

How many do i need?

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:56 pm

Notice the word need :lol:

I'm trying to get hold of some preloved weenotions pockets for nursery (no way do i want her wearing our lovely new ones to nursery) :lol: She is only going one full day a week to start with so how many do you think i will need? (they normally have a pile of nappies in the changing room for each child so will only have to take the dirtys home so they always have a few left iyswim?

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: How many do i need?

Postby Natalie » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:19 pm

Depends if you want to have 2 days supply there or just one? I would maybe go with 8 - 10 :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:59 pm

Just to warn you' they'll probably put them on back wards :roll: our nursery are notoriously RUBBISH with popper nappies!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:48 pm

Kayleigh goes to nursery on a monday and a friday. She has 1 nappy kept at the nursery, and we bring in 4 each day. She goes thru the 4 nappies, and very occasionally uses the 5th one is she has an extra bowel movement. We have taken that number to nursery since she was 6 months old til present.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:09 am

I would allow 1 for each 2 hours, plus 1 spare, so it probably is about 5 nappies

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:01 am

Phebie goes 2 days a week and I send 4 with her, thats from 9.30-4.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:29 am

Harriet goes 2 days a week from 8am to 6pm and I usually send 5 nappies per day but she usally comes back with at least 1.

HTH

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:20 am

I should have said how many we send too!! :lol:

I usually send 5 nappies but they usually use 4 and that's from 8am to around 5pm ish... They do change more than I would at home.

As Isabelle goes three consecutive days I usually take loads on the first day and then topup depending on how many are used as sometimes they go through all five!!!
I've given them some fleece liners to pop into disps in emergencies...

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:06 pm

I don't have to take nappies to nursery anymore :D :D But when we did it was usually 5 or 6, although she would usually use 4 a day unless there was an extra poo or something.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat