hf1

How many do i need?

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: How many do i need?

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:47 pm

Great thankyou, I've managed to get hold of six pockets altogether (did'nt take long :shock: ) so they will be her nursery stash when they arrive.
It's been such a long time since i've had to do nursery nappies i was'nt sure, ds used to have a huge wet bag stuffed full of terries and random wraps and i only had to wash the terries because they used to rinse the wraps through. The person who did that has gone now and did'nt think any of the new girls would know what to do with a terry so thought i'd play it safe with the pockets :lol:

Steph- Are the fleece liners to stop skin contact with the disp nappies? Thought it was a good idea as Rowney tends to get sore if she ever has them on, think i will do the same, thanks for the tip :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: How many do i need?

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:44 pm

pinkydinkydoo wrote:Steph- Are the fleece liners to stop skin contact with the disp nappies? Thought it was a good idea as Rowney tends to get sore if she ever has them on, think i will do the same, thanks for the tip :D

Yep - she gets horrible rashes if she wears them - I've also given them a little (lip balm sized) tub of vaseline to put round her thighs if they have to use one too as they tend to rub aswell as they use cheapo disps... :roll:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat