OweWhoaWhen nappies

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

OweWhoaWhen nappies

Postby rachymoo » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:34 am

Helloo,

I know a lot of you ladies ended up taking part in the OweWhoaWhen co-op, unfortunately I wasn't around for it :( but just been looking through the thread, wow it ended up being SO popular didn't it!

So looking at the pics, the nappies look absolutely GORGEOUS! Just wondering how you are all finding them, are they good? I am so desperate to try one now as I would love to join in with the next co-op in July. I know I have no chance of getting one before baby arrives now though! If anyone does decide to sell any of theirs though, you know where I am! :wink: I would so love one for the baby, and maybe even one for Lilly, lol.

Rach xx

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: OweWhoaWhen nappies

Postby choccylisa » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:05 am

I have some for the baby and 2 I bought from Lacey for Kellan :D Kellans ones are lovely, so soft and are a good size - the tabs at the front I still have to cross so plenty of growing room :wine: Keep stalking her page - www.owewhoawhen.co.uk as she does do nappy stockings from time to time :wink: She also has a facebook page, leave her a message about when she's next stocking nappies and she'll let you know. Linda is lovely, I think her customs list is open again in April so she might be able to fit you in then :hug:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:42 am

Half my NB and small stash will be OWW :giggle: and ive never tried them - from what I gather they have a good reputation, also look at my thread last night to Jenna and Tory as their using them :wink:

Linda is fab so definaty send her an email, I know shes busy with a co op right now and then customs so unlikely you'd get a NB to try before bubs is here, but like Lisa says she does stock so you could get one like that?

I can see there will be a flood of these on classifieds once these babies start growing out of them :wink:

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:48 am

evansmummy wrote:I can see there will be a flood of these on classifieds once these babies start growing out of them :wink:

LOL I know - why oh why didn't I just wait a couple more months before getting pregnant? :giggle:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:15 am

Im really liking ours :) I just got 2 xs and 3 small (and 3 mediums to grow into lol). Im using the xs and the smalls as i dont mind a slightly bulky nappy on a newborn.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:00 pm

I have an un-used xsmall green number for sale. ;) Callum was just so huge at birth that the xsmall never fitted him. The smalls barely fit him now, actually - we're on the last set of poppers and they're a bit low slung on him. :giggle: :cry: I find they're great nappies - great fit, excellent absorbency, very reliable - no leaks!

The smalls are already earmarked for someone else here, but if you were interested in the xsmall PM me and I can sort out a photo for you.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Haven't used our smalls yet, but I'm very very impressed - very soft and well-made and I can tell that the absorbency is going to be fab. I have another 5 in the pipeline :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Im loving ours too and am thinking of getting a stash of mediums ready for when we need them :wink:

ETA I love the fact they they are pretty OBV WAHM made nappies at a reasonable price...due to fabric costs etc they work out much cheaper than any WAHM OBV nappies available here in the UK...

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:23 pm

We have two smalls and they fitted from birth 8lbs 2oz and we love ours x

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat