hf1

BG bamboo fitteds or TB stretchies?

My avatar
BobbyM
Clothie
Clothie

BG bamboo fitteds or TB stretchies?

Postby BobbyM » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:31 pm

I was after some stretchies but then was told that they are almost identical to BG bamboo fitteds?

Anyone used both and can give a comparison?

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: BG bamboo fitteds or TB stretchies?

Postby rachelinscotland » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:21 pm

I thought they would be similar because the fabrics feel similar. But the BG hardly held anything and felt *soaking* on a small baby soon after it was wet. However the TB Stretchie feels nearly dry even when it's soaking - don't know the difference, but it def feels a LOT less damp. And holds prob 2 to 3 times as much wee! Def go for the Stretchies - they're way better! You'll not be disappointed! :mrgreen: I use Stretchies on my 4mo and my 2yo, and another positive about them is the size 2 (BTP) ones fit both of them, so saves a LOT of money, as I think the BG are sized, so you need at least 3 sizes of them. And they dry a lot faster than the BG too! I have one BG fitted and hardly ever use it - just doesn't last any time at all, and takes ages to dry.

My avatar
happygolucky
Clothie
Clothie

Re: BG bamboo fitteds or TB stretchies?

Postby happygolucky » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:53 pm

I bought one BG fitted bamboo in the sale that Baba Me had recently. I think they are discontinuing them which is why they are reduced. I bought large and it is okay but I much prefer the TB stretchies as pp pointed out the size 2 is a BTP so very good value and you get a snap in booster as well.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat