hf1

Response from Babykind about Minki & Pin!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Response from Babykind about Minki & Pin!

Postby HannahBanana » Mon May 14, 2007 9:58 am

Got an email this morning and feel sorry for babykind as Minki aren't accepting responsibility at all!

I have spoken to Minki about this situation. They have reported to us that they cannot understand how the pin got into the nappy and have told us that they do not use pins in the manufacture and have a thorough needle policy.

We do not use pins and check nappies before they are packaged and shipped. Following this we will be increasing our checks on nappies and in particular in hard to find places on bulky nappies such as the one you received.

I am really sorry that you and your baby had a difficult night and for the shock you have had.

We will refund your entire order that contained that nappy right away.

SO I immediately started to ponder what nappies I could get! Then realised I paid with James's paypal not mine!!!! OH NO!!!

However I just got an email from my paypal and he has refunded my order before this one which means I got the money in my paypal anyway Mwah ha ha ha! (and it was £5 more too! :D )

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon May 14, 2007 10:12 am

:shock: :shock: OMG I can't believe Minki won't accept responsibilty, that is so bad, where else could it of come from??????????????? :? :?

A big wow for Babykind, that is such good service!! What else was in that order???

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon May 14, 2007 10:17 am

I know I am really pleased with Babykind they've rectified my last problem and now this. It is fantastic customer service and prompt replies etc.

There was a fair bit... it came to £46!! couple of fuzzis some inserts etc

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon May 14, 2007 10:30 am

Gosh that really is kind of above and beyond what you would expect, I would have thought anyone would be happy to have the nappy and posatge refunded or a new nappy or something but the whole order WOW!!! :D :D Mind you even with that I still wouldn't wish a pin in the nappy of any little baby :( poor Erin.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon May 14, 2007 10:45 am

I know! I was just expecting (or hoping for) a new nappy but when they said the entire order I couldn't believe it!

They've been so apologetic too. Better than minki just saying no we don't use them. idiots! it came from somewhere and it must have been manufacturing because it was proper inside it.

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Mon May 14, 2007 10:54 am

That's fantastic customer service from Babykind, well done them!
Disappointed in Minki though :(

Joanne

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon May 14, 2007 10:55 am

Wow, good on Babykind!!

That is fab customer service :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon May 14, 2007 4:26 pm

Fantastic customer service from babykind. I have always had good service from them.

Disappointing at Minki though :roll: :cry:

I also rung them a few weeks ago now as i was wondering if my nappy fairy recipient had got their order as it was going straight to them rather than me sending it on. The young girl on phone was very friendly and was chatting away and i mentioned the nappy fairy thing we did and she asked what site so i mentioned here. She said she would take a look. She was ever sooo nice :D

My avatar
littlekiwibaby
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby littlekiwibaby » Mon May 14, 2007 6:37 pm

big yay to babykind for fab friendly selfless service! :D :D
I use pins, never thought not to? How on earth would it be possible to make a nappy without pinning something? Though I guess chalk and well cut shapes would do the trick, erm, never thought of that lol, :oops:
Catherine.xxx

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat