hf1

Should I buy more flips?

My avatar
weebee
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Should I buy more flips?

Postby weebee » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:22 am

Sorry if I've posted in the wrong section but I don't know which category of nappies flip fit under.

I think that Flip are going to be a good long term birth to potty nappy for me along with BG v4's. I've already offered a couple of the 2 for 1's from Babipur but now I see that cheeks and cherries have the offer on today too and I can get 2 butternut ones with stay dry inserts for £15.95 including postage (babipur had limited colours). This seems like such good value that I think I should get more in case I do get on with them and want more if a later date. Am I right in saying that they are a good nappy for people with no tumble drier? But how many do you need at once as I assume that the covers don't need changing at every nappy? Also, if I don't get on with them could I possibly have a good resale value for EUC on here seeing as I got them cheaply?

Thanks from a grateful mum to be! :pregnant:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Should I buy more flips?

Postby Shaunie » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Whilst it's so tempting to snap up bargains, you don't yet actually know how these nappies will fit your LO yet so I'd be tempted to hold fire. That said, should you decide they don't work for you when bubba arrives, you could always sell them on on here. Obvisously only you can choose how much to sell them for but if I picked something up for a bargain price, I normally like to sell it on at a bargain price too :wink: :D . So long as they're in EUC there's no reason why you can't list them as so.

I've never used a flip but from what I understand, if the outer shell is not soiled you can re-use it with a fresh insert.

HTH :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat