hf1

What "kind" of nappy are totsbots bamboozles and Flips?

My avatar
stacey10782010
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: What "kind" of nappy are totsbots bamboozles and Flips?

Postby stacey10782010 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:58 pm

weebee wrote:Cool! So an all in 2 needs a liner on the outside (i.e. not stuffed inside like a pocket but straight against baby) but not necessarily a wrap (except in exceptional cases like a Flip!)

And when people refer to ittis on here which ittis are the meaning? If it's an AI2 then I'm guessing it's not this kind of itti!
http://www.fill-your-pants.com/all-in-o ... n-one.html

I had a play at a Nappuccino a few weeks ago but think I need to go back to get my head totally round it all! I think that I'll go in March when I'm on Mat leave!

the itti all in one(aio) doesnt need anything else its all there attached,itti (sio)snap in one has snap in inserts so u can taylor to ur babies needs.i use both the aio and sio ittis and love them as not two wide between the legs.im also pretty new and still dont know all the diff nappies :giggle:

My avatar
weebee
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby weebee » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:02 pm

You guys are ace! I am so grateful to have found this site and hope to stick around long enough to join the treehouse one day :lol:

I'm actually hoping to start off using some muslins in jo fold with liners and wraps. I also have a few teenie fits, a swaddlebee (AIO I think), a small Itti AIO and a free small BG AIO (courtesy of my bounty pack). I then want to be able to move straight to birth to potties once baby is a bit bigger (which if he takes after Dad could be at a few weeks old... though could be 6 months old if he takes after Mum as I was 18lb on my first birthday!) though I also have lots of terry squares and liners and have been practising my bat fold! We'll see how it all goes but I'm really excited about becoming a cloth mummy (after changing 1000+ pampered bottoms and applied a lot of metanium cream to sore ones in my job as a SCBU nurse :babyroll: )

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:00 pm

even with an ickle one you may be able to use BTPs from around 4-6 weeks, my DD was 17lb when she was 1, but still used some OS nappies from birth even and most fitted by 6 weeks

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat