hf1

Recommend me a good night nappy plse!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Recommend me a good night nappy plse!

Postby nic1 » Mon May 14, 2007 6:12 pm

I have a rainbow slinki minki, a fluffle & a bamboo quikflip as my night nappies, depending on washes etc i find i sometimes run out of night nappies before the others are washed/dried. So would like to know what your night nappy recommendations are please. I have used a huggle before and liked it but it took far too long to dry so i sold it on and i wouldn't get another.

I have just put Evie to bed now in a harmony hemp nappy with her faithful wool longies from flowerpot tots. Hope this lasts her all night as we haven't tried it overnight before but rather than put a disp on i though i would try it overnight.
Thankyou :D

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon May 14, 2007 6:33 pm

We only have 3 night nappies too! must get more :D

Ours are a fluffle, a bumble and my fav a hemp terry stuffie :D

I would definately recommend a stuffie if you can get one.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon May 14, 2007 7:11 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:We only have 3 night nappies too! must get more :D

Ours are a fluffle, a bumble and my fav a hemp terry stuffie :D

I would definately recommend a stuffie if you can get one.

Thanks karen, where sells stuffies? :D

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon May 14, 2007 7:23 pm

We have standard and slinki minki and love them! especially the slinki sheep one!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon May 14, 2007 7:27 pm

nic1 wrote:Thanks karen, where sells stuffies? :D

Try angeltots.co.uk I got mine as part of a set from babylonglegs.co.uk, they have an identical one as a set with some capri pants at the moment :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon May 14, 2007 7:28 pm

I have just bought a Baby Beehind Bamboo to use at night but only managed to use it once so far as Charlotte heeps pooing horribly in the night so it hasn't had a proper road test yet but seems very absorbent so far. I am not sure about the sizing as it fits well now so am struggling to see that it will last to potty training but everyone assures me it will.

Annette

PS Nic, Angeltots sell Stuffies but they are not in stock often and they seem to only do nippa ones which I know dh would never use so haven't bothered, but I hear they are very good.
Last edited by Annette on Mon May 14, 2007 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon May 14, 2007 7:34 pm

Charliemum wrote:I have just bought a Baby Beehind Bamboo to use at night but only managed to use it once so far as Charlotte heeps pooing horribly in the night so it hasn't had a proper road test yet but seems very absorbent so far. I am not sure about the sizing as it fits well now so am struggling to see that it will last to potty training but everyone assures me it will.

Annette

PS Nic, Angeltots sell Stuffies but they are now in stock often and they seem to only do nippa ones which I know dh would never use so haven't bothered, but I hear they are very good.

Thanks Annette, i have looked on angeltots just now and hard to tell from site whether she has any applix/poppered stuffies in stock as it doesn't really say. I have tried to email the contact no but it came up with an error message :? Thanks for your help though

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Mon May 14, 2007 8:09 pm

I have two hemp/terry stuffies as night nappies. (Also have baby beehinds which I didn't intend to be night nappies but I'm using at the minute.)

All of those are great absorbancy wise but my favourite would be the stuffie - simply because of the fleece lining. I hate having to use a seperate fleece liner overnight - it seems to move and never keeps Matthew as dry.

I could really do with a couple extra night nappies and I really want to try a bamboo quick flip - I love the idea of not having to boost loads - but I'm waiting for the fleece lined ones to become available.

If you don't mind using a seperate liner I'd try a quick flip - I've heard such good reports about them as night nappies.

Stuffies (esp hemp/terry) are very hard to get hold of -

just wrote this then checked angeltots website for you - there are 5 in stock atm - quick quick buy one!!

Joanne

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon May 14, 2007 8:17 pm

cherobanne wrote:If you don't mind using a seperate liner I'd try a quick flip - I've heard such good reports about them as night nappies.

Stuffies (esp hemp/terry) are very hard to get hold of -

just wrote this then checked angeltots website for you - there are 5 in stock atm - quick quick buy one!!

Joanne

Thanks Joanne, i have a bamboo quikflip and i have used it at night. :D Also i am not sure if the stuffies are poppered option or applix as i don't use nippas. I tried to email lady who makes them but it wouldn't send.

Would someone mind emailing the lady at angel tots to see if she does have any applix/poppers size 2's please. Thanks

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat