hf1

Recommend me a good night nappy plse!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Mon May 14, 2007 8:35 pm

Sorry had to dash away there because Matthew woke crying - didn't even read my last msg to check it made sense before submitting.

Did you order one??

Joanne

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon May 14, 2007 9:10 pm

cherobanne wrote:Sorry had to dash away there because Matthew woke crying - didn't even read my last msg to check it made sense before submitting.

Did you order one??

Joanne

Not yet as i only use popper or applix ones and on the site it didn't say if it had them in stock. :D

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Mon May 14, 2007 9:45 pm

Oops, just coming back now - didn't read your msg about poppers/applix before sending my last one, sorry!

Off to check angeltots again.

joanne

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Mon May 14, 2007 9:53 pm

And on reading this thread again I see you mentioned the bamboo quick flip in your very first message :oops: :oops:
Sorry, I'm being very thick tonight I think, must go to bed! :oops:

Joanne

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Mon May 14, 2007 9:59 pm

Hey Nic, to make up for all my daft rambling tonight about nappies you already own I've just emailed angeltots for you asking about applix/popper stuffies.
Will let you know what they reply.

Right, definitely off to bed now! Night!

joanne

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Mon May 14, 2007 10:16 pm

Another vote here for bamboo bb :D They are just fab with both inserts in (sooooo absorbent). And nice and soft for overnight bums :!: We have six of them (in all colours) so we don't run out and allow for drying time :D

Sam...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue May 15, 2007 4:39 am

Hello! Anohter vote for hemp/terry stuffie, I've got one and love it so much I made another similar myself lol!! also have 2 bumbles which are fine and dry very quickly compared to other night nappies (perhaps worth a look for htat reason). I too use my Bamboo baby beehinds if I'm out of other nappies at night and they are lovely and slim and absorbant, again as a pp said I prefer fleece lined. I've also used my Kiwi QF and it too works well.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue May 15, 2007 8:50 am

cherobanne wrote:Hey Nic, to make up for all my daft rambling tonight about nappies you already own I've just emailed angeltots for you asking about applix/popper stuffies.
Will let you know what they reply.

Right, definitely off to bed now! Night!

joanne

Thanks Joanne, don't worry. It's easy to skim over posts when you are tired and not quite read them properly so don't worry hun. Thanks for emailing them for me. Let me know if they do reply. I wouldn't mind a stuffie nappy. :D

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue May 15, 2007 12:40 pm

Nic, here's the reply from angeltots

Yes it is possible to get either poppered or applix hemp/terry Stuffies as long as you don't mind waiting for them to be made! It's just an extra 20p per nappy (£8.79).

Let me know how many you want and I'll talk to Lottie.

Joanne

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat