hf1

Wnss - Sr Or Hr?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Wnss - Sr Or Hr?

Postby Louise » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:10 pm

SRs weren't around when Katie was younger so we had HRs. We have always had issues with fit on the WNOS but she was in HR WNSSs from about 7 months until PTing with no issues at all. Having said that the SRs still fit fine as well though although I did prefer the higher rise.

My avatar
sweetiepups
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Wnss - Sr Or Hr?

Postby sweetiepups » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:21 pm

My DS is not likely to be that tall but he has a really high rise.

I find it so hard to decide what to get with WNSS becuase I just love so many of their different options.

In fact, I am off now to see if I can find a thread with all the lovely WNs that you CNTers have.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Wnss - Sr Or Hr?

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:31 pm

sweetiepups wrote:I am off now to see if I can find a thread with all the lovely WNs that you CNTers have.


Ooo that's a good idea!
A WN Show-off thread! Is there one? If not we should start one! Would be great for Inspiration!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Wnss - Sr Or Hr?

Postby Louise » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:37 pm

zoeyboo wrote:
sweetiepups wrote:I am off now to see if I can find a thread with all the lovely WNs that you CNTers have.


Ooo that's a good idea!
A WN Show-off thread! Is there one? If not we should start one! Would be great for Inspiration!


There have definitely been a few of them in the past. :wink: :D Unfortunately they are hard to find though as you can't search for WN as there aren't enough letters and most of us don't type the whole word. :oops: :roll:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Wee Notions Side Snaps - SR Or HR?

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Louise wrote:
zoeyboo wrote:
sweetiepups wrote:I am off now to see if I can find a thread with all the lovely WNs that you CNTers have.


Ooo that's a good idea!
A WN Show-off thread! Is there one? If not we should start one! Would be great for Inspiration!


There have definitely been a few of them in the past. :wink: :D Unfortunately they are hard to find though as you can't search for WN as there aren't enough letters and most of us don't type the whole word. :oops: :roll:


Can I start a new one? I promise to type WEE NOTIONS in full :mrgreen:

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Wee Notions Side Snaps - SR Or HR?

Postby cumbrianlass » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:10 pm

zoeyboo wrote:
Can I start a new one? I promise to type WEE NOTIONS in full :mrgreen:


Ooooo please do! I can never decide, takes me ages and have been eyeing up the HR SS for a while now and wondering.

My avatar
sweetiepups
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Wee Notions Side Snaps - SR Or HR?

Postby sweetiepups » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:30 pm

zoeyboo wrote:Can I start a new one? I promise to type WEE NOTIONS in full :mrgreen:



Yay :yahoo: definitely start one -- I can't wait to trawl through all the lovely designs

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Wee Notions Side Snaps - SR Or HR?

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:32 pm

sweetiepups wrote:
zoeyboo wrote:Can I start a new one? I promise to type WEE NOTIONS in full :mrgreen:



Yay :yahoo: definitely start one -- I can't wait to trawl through all the lovely designs


Done & added mine :wine:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat