hf1

D&F HC co-op

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: D&F HC co-op

Postby choccylisa » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:27 pm

sahara wrote:Id' really like to be part of the dnf co op here but I don't have enough posts yet - have I missed the deadline or do I need to start spamming to get in quick lol xxx

You haven't got that many posts to go, just keep chatting and you'll be fine, you've got 2 weeks before the co op starts :wink:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:33 pm

sahara wrote:Id' really like to be part of the dnf co op here but I don't have enough posts yet - have I missed the deadline or do I need to start spamming to get in quick lol xxx

choccylisa wrote:

You haven't got that many posts to go, just keep chatting and you'll be fine, you've got 2 weeks before the co op starts :wink:

WSS but please be aware that any spammy posts will be immediately deleted by the Mods. There is a valid reason for the minimum post count for the co-ops area.

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sahara » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Sorry :oops: - shouldn't have said that. I didn't think. Having a weekend of speaking/typing before thinnking - apologies again :)

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:29 pm

agree with the comments re smalls - clara is still in her smalls with a few poppers to go and she's about 2 weeks away from turning 1. she's only just above the 25th percentile though and has a teeny waist so that helps.

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:33 pm

I'm waiting to our co op - although evan was in larges by 8 months, he was very long bodied though but slim...have no idea what's best to order :-? Least squidge will be here by then, maybe I can gage it then.

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sahara » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 pm

its difficult if bubba isn't here I guess, Leo was out of mediums because of his rise ages ago and only just really started fitting large nicely cos he is so skinny. Awkward boy lol!!!

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Sandy was in larges at 6 months as he was such a chunk. I *think* Scarlett will be quite chunky too so im hoping i can go from smalls straight to larges and bypass the mediums. I have 5 smalls already from the last coop but i think it will be another month til they fit.

My avatar
joanne_1115
Clothie
Clothie

Postby joanne_1115 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Can I ask how we get on the march coop list. will the info be posted on this thread or can someone link me to it?
:wink:
Thanks!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:59 pm

joanne_1115 wrote:Can I ask how we get on the march coop list. will the info be posted on this thread or can someone link me to it?
:wink:
Thanks!

If you mean the CNT co-op then you need to have a minimum 28 days membership and 250 posts. Then you will be able to apply to join the private members area where all co-op info and order threads are posted.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat