hf1

I so want some new nappies :-(

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

I so want some new nappies :-(

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:14 pm

I havent treated my boy to some new poo catchers in an age it seems and I so want to get him some. I have £70 in paypal but its supposed to be getting put aside for our holiday in may but it has me itching to buy some new fluff!

I really want a couple of WN as most of his stash is terribly boring these days being easyfit brights and BG! His 3 WN are a lovely fit and cheep me up.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: I so want some new nappies :-(

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Go through what you have and try and sell it to raise some PP funds specifically for nappies - then you can spend it without feeling guilty :hug:

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Good idea have bumped some of my fs and reduced them just to try and get rid! I said id put £60 aside for the holiday so if I can raise another £20 then I wont feel so guilty about treating him.

That darn WN thread got me going oooooh :lol:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:13 pm

eviesmummy wrote:Go through what you have and try and sell it to raise some PP funds specifically for nappies - then you can spend it without feeling guilty :hug:

Thats what I do most of the time :lookround:

My avatar
sweetiepups
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sweetiepups » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm

:giggle: know what you mean about the WN thread :giggle:

Think that their site is going to be pretty busy with custom orders from CNT members now :hug:

At least you can spend ages designing them while you wait for your pp to build up even more :wink:

What are you thinking of?

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:23 pm

emmalala wrote:
eviesmummy wrote:Go through what you have and try and sell it to raise some PP funds specifically for nappies - then you can spend it without feeling guilty :hug:

Thats what I do most of the time :lookround:

Yeah my PP is usually my play or nappy money but it feels horrible to sell and have PP but have it pledged elsewhere :roll: I have sold a couple of bits so i think another £8 and Im sorted woohoo! That way I can still put the £60 and have a treat too :D

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:24 pm

sweetiepups wrote::giggle: know what you mean about the WN thread :giggle:

Think that their site is going to be pretty busy with custom orders from CNT members now :hug:

At least you can spend ages designing them while you wait for your pp to build up even more :wink:

What are you thinking of?

Well I really want the polar bear embroidery on blue tie dye and also just a plain minkee pocket with the bumblebees in turquoise. Trying to work out if I should get the high rise now or not either :-? My others are standard but I dont see Roo PTing any time soon either so just want them to last!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:58 pm

OOOOPs sorry Jen :oops: it should be called the Temptation Thread!!!

I found that Polar Bear on an Applique site & the lovely WN ladies got it for me for my 'If you see a Polar Bear' Nappy, glad everyone likes it! :mrgreen:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:12 pm

That thread has got me wanting wn too! My pp is earmarked for crochet hooks and some extra needle tips/cables..all very boring. :cry:

Although i did sneak in an instock NN earlier..but i think after running out of night nappies last week it was much needed. ;)

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat