hf1

2 spare inserts - help me decide where they should live!!!

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

2 spare inserts - help me decide where they should live!!!

Postby Ruth » Tue May 15, 2007 6:03 pm

DILEMA!!! I have 2 inserts just hanging around! I think I bought extras for night time and my EH are so good I only need one insert in them. So I need to find them a home!!!! I am tempted to buy swaddlebees again, but I have all the colours I like so I have been looking at slinki minkis instead cos I like their funky patterns!! Does anyone use them and if so do you recommend them? I want pocket nappies for daytime if anyone can advise me on something else - I have fuzzis and swaddlebees at the moment. Can't see the point in buying more fuzzis as they come with inserts :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue May 15, 2007 6:21 pm

I've just ordered some drybees....

little-rainbow-nappies.co.uk/index.asp?function=DISPLAYCAT&catid=51

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue May 15, 2007 7:08 pm

Happy Heineys - have you got any of those???

I like having spare inserts as the nappies always dry quicker, but don't let that put you off buying more :lol: :lol: 8) :twisted: :!:

I'd say slinkys would be fine in the day in the summer under a tshirt, not sure about the bulk in trousers though. Saying that I had one in first size and it was ok, just not as slim as pul pockets!!

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Tue May 15, 2007 9:03 pm

Definetly recommend drybees, they are great :D What about mommys touch as well?

Sam...

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Wed May 16, 2007 6:22 pm

Hi Sam, the poppers on the mommys touch drove me mad and I could never get them on right - I checked out dry bees though and realised I looked at them ages ago and thought they looked great. I have now ordered one based on everyones recommendations!!! I want more funky nappies!!!!!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Thu May 17, 2007 8:54 am

Woohoo! did you get the robodog ones? they were ace! My drybees aren't here yet :( but my oils etc are that i ordered elsewhere the same evening! how annoying!

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Thu May 17, 2007 11:15 am

Yes Hannah I ordered the robodogs!!! His pirate HH came today too and that is wicked!!!! SHIVER ME TIMBERS!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu May 17, 2007 11:30 am

oi oi me heartys!!!! ho ho ho and a bottle of rum (and coke of course)!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Can't beelive how amused I am by posts today, sad cow!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Thu May 17, 2007 12:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tory you have made me chuckle a lot!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat