hf1

Help with leaky nappies please!

My avatar
clairegrace
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Help with leaky nappies please!

Postby clairegrace » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:41 am

Grace was around 10 months when we had to start boosting aswell, previous to that we could get a few hours out of a cheap microfibre booster or the hemp and mf ones that come with the BBOS, no chance now!! I just got some size 2 little lamb bamboo boosters to try under the insert that the nappies came with and they're fine now.

Good luck, hope you can sort them out :hug:

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:05 am

Hi hun! :wave:

Firstly OMG, how is she 10 months already?? :shock:

I can only echo what the others have said. I do use microfibre, but I usually put bamboo or hemp underneath it, it doesnt last long at all on its own.

Ittis aren't much good for heavy wetters - shame as they are so pretty :cry: I would definitely try some Easy Peasy Hemp boosters and Ptits Dessous inserts in your pockets and see how you get on. And try stripping them too. If still no luck then you might just be better off switching to fitteds.

Hope you're ok, message me on FB any time :D xx

My avatar
gemini89
Clothie
Clothie

Postby gemini89 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:04 am

I hadn't even cosidered her vests, they are a bit tight even though they're 12-18 months....i think ill get some vest extenders.

Yesterday i put her in a DnF and fleece wrap and this lasted longer so i think maybe that's the way to go :D

Thanks Rach. 10 months has flown by! I hope you're managing to get a bit of rest and peace before you LO gets here, it won't be long now!! :D Talking of fitteds and wraps, i'm soooo tempted by your WN wrap on classifieds lol!

Thanks again for all the tips

Zoe
xxx

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat