hf1

Not sure whether to carry on with cloth on Elsie. :-/

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Not sure whether to carry on with cloth on Elsie. :-/

Postby peachy.moo » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:18 pm

I don't like disposables, but it's proving near impossible to keep clothes/ nappies on her as it is & she point blank refuses to wear cloth....

I have to pick my battles with her as it is, just not sure it's one I have the energy for.... :-?

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Not sure whether to carry on with cloth on Elsie. :-/

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:48 pm

why not have a wee break and see how you go? Thankfully Roo couldn't care less what is on his bum atm but with little arlo and stuff I'd be inclined to give in atm. :hug:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Is she happy to wear depo's? Maybe she is getting ready to potty train and its nappies -full stop not cloth?
:hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
dawnmurray919
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby dawnmurray919 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:00 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: if she will wear disposies,i say go for it maybe shes ready to potty train. best of luck hun.hope your all well :hug:

My avatar
sweetiepups
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sweetiepups » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:40 pm

scarlet wrote:Is she happy to wear depo's? Maybe she is getting ready to potty train and its nappies -full stop not cloth?

Thats what I was thinking. :hug:

Or maybe she has a favourite book or show that you could try and find a matchy nappy to make her want to wear cloth.

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:19 pm

scarlet wrote:Is she happy to wear depo's? Maybe she is getting ready to potty train and its nappies -full stop not cloth?

She's happier in them & can't get them off as easily...

We are hoping she's heading for pl as most of the time it is 'woo' woo' (wee wee) that we get when she takes off or refuses to wear one....

Problem is she still tends to pee on the floor!!!! Lol

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:09 pm

they start off peeing on the floor and as mad as it sounds i dont think its a bad thing it kinda gets them aware of what they are doing :wink: I would give potty a go and see :D

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:25 pm

littlesez wrote:they start off peeing on the floor and as mad as it sounds i dont think its a bad thing it kinda gets them aware of what they are doing :wink: I would give potty a go and see :D

We have a potty for her & if Kai goes to the toilet she'll 'go' woo woo- gets that she's meant to 'go', wipe, flush toilet & wash hands...

Currently we do it all apart from the actual 'wee' :giggle:

I was blessed with Kai & pl as he basically did it all himself & was fully out of nappies by 25mths.....

Am still hoping she'll reach 2 & fully 'get it' :giggle:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:52 pm

I'd let her win this one. At this stage, does it really matter what kind of nappies are on her bum, as long as she's wearing one when you need her to be wearing one? I'd rather that than have a nappy taken off at a really inappropriate time!!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat