hf1

What to get next?!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

What to get next?!

Postby megansmummy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:22 pm

I'm only using 12 teenyfits, 12 xs oww and 12 small oww out of my whole stash and they are all I like on Darcie but I know she is going ti start growing them all soon...so need to think about her medium stash really...

I have some size 1 and 2 bamboo little lambs, goodmamas, bg pockets aswell.

I really want 24 medium oww but I know I probably won't get a slot :(

Am thinking of getting some easyfits to replace the teenyfits but I need some med fitteds and don't know what to get?! Help!

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: What to get next?!

Postby choccylisa » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Why not pm Linda and ask her? She did say she was reopening her customs in April, never know she might squeeze you in before then :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:35 pm

I just emailed her to see...fingers crossed!! X

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:46 pm

How about some of the tweedlebee and tweedlebum nappies with the coop code? I have 6 smalls but they at pretty big (there snt much difference between small and meds going by the measurements online). Scarlett isn't into them yet but they are gorgeous.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:29 pm

How long do you think the S OWWs will fit for? I haven't got any yet so don't have any idea of the size. I'd get some generously sized smalls I think so they will last a fairly long while. DnFs, Puddlekins and Pianissimo Cloth smalls look like they will fit for a good few months before I will need to replace them with Ms.

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Yes, D&F's are generously sized, why not see if there are any on classifieds to try for sizing or if anyone has any they can lend you?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:39 pm

Dunk n Fluffs - Tami has some gorgeous girly fabrics in & she's just done me a few (not girly obviously) 1/2 Cut with matching OBV so you get the best of both worlds :wine:

Rufus was able to wear the both smalls & mediums within quite short space of time iyswim? He was still wearing smalls but medium fit too, if I'd have realised I wouldn't have bothered with smalls at all

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:40 pm

choccylisa wrote:Yes, D&F's are generously sized, why not see if there are any on classifieds to try for sizing or if anyone has any they can lend you?

A Blue Chickadees here that's cute ... viewtopic.php?f=57&t=72787

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:42 pm

I'd also go for small D&F, they're quite a bit bigger than small OWW so should last for a while.

Fluff & Stuff are also fab (although our larges are teeny) and Bububebe are great too,plus they're onesize so good value.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat