My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Sunday Night Bums

Postby Louise » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:02 pm

Ryan is wearing his cars NN with WN embroidered fleece wrap over the top (his eczema has almost disappeared since we stopped using wool at night) and Katie is wearing her turk and silver daisies NN with pixie knit shorties over the top. What are your little ones wearing?

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Sunday Night Bums

Postby eviesmummy » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:11 pm

Evie isnt in bed just yet, but have a boosted Bumhugger and my freshly lanolised homeknitted crops ready to go on her just as soon as I can catch her :lol:

Sadie xx

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:36 pm

Bella is in a booster quick flip with a Tots Fleece wrap over it. All my wool is drying after lanolising yesterday.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:36 pm

Well last night Isabelle was in her 'new' Jimmy Riddles from Ali and it fitted wonderfully! What a fab nappy!

Tonight she's in a boring zebra standard minki stuffed with hemp and bamboo with babylonglegs gothika shorties over the top (bare legs means nightmares and undo-ing velcro!)

She actually went to bed ok this evening tho' had a meltdown that we wouldn't get the 'man card' (flashcards) out but nevermind - she was exhausted, up at 6:45 (well she was up at 5am but I put her back down and she slept for a bit) and no nap and very active today... So asleep by 7.30pm! Dread to think what time she'll be up tomorrow... :roll: Plus she's cutting her final molar too so went to bed with calpol...

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:42 pm

Benjamin has gone to bed in a white quick flip with bamboo terry and easy peasy hemp covered in our kiwi pie ladybird wool wrap, miffy sleepsuit (3-6 month from next!) and was in a normal sleeping bag, until I noticed beads of sweat all over his face while Robert was feeding him, so has a lightweight grobag.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:45 pm

dare I admit this????

:D :oops: :D :oops:

the girls are both in bed tonight in a disneys cars pull up sposies (left overs from Lucas when he refused to wear cloth for a week for bed :roll: )

my excuse? they have a bad bum again tonight due to a major teething marathon and in the past a night in a sposie has helped enormously with clearing it up!

so it is all in the babies best interest :wink:

jan x

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Evie is in her turquoise NN and poppy capris over the top.
Last edited by nic1 on Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Anna is in her Winnie Night Notion with Fleece wrap

AnnetteandBen wrote:miffy sleepsuit (3-6 month from next!)

Why do I never see these myself????? Did you buy that recently? Must go back to Next... I also missed out when New Look were doing a Miffy range :roll:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:00 pm

mabo wrote:Anna is in her Winnie Night Notion with Fleece wrap

AnnetteandBen wrote:miffy sleepsuit (3-6 month from next!)

Why do I never see these myself????? Did you buy that recently? Must go back to Next... I also missed out when New Look were doing a Miffy range :roll:

Have you seen this website? There's some lovely Miffy things :D

http://www.miffyshop.co.uk/acatalog/ind ... xwodSBdMWg

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat