Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:37 pm

Thought I was the same until I caught sight of those gorgeous pppd's :twisted:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: I think Ive lost my nappy mojo :(

Postby Allie » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:51 pm

>:D< >:D< , hope your mojo returns soon.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:50 pm

My feelings have changed too - I don't know whether it is just that we have so many now or the fact that Charlotte is pt'd and boys nappies just aren't as appealing or just that now that I am starting to sell them off I am realising that I really don't need to buy any more as I will just end up getting rid of them once Ben has finished with them. I don't know, but I used to always feel like I had to have whatever it was someone had posted a pic of but now, I just think mmmmm nice nappy but no urge to buy :(

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby jules070603 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:58 pm

Hmmmmmmmm, my urge t0 buy is still here and I am trying t0 c0ntr0l it!!!! TBH, I kn0w I d0n't need anym0re and after the recent wee n0ti0ns stuff and the nice suprise 0f a nappy fairy c0ming up I'm happy f0r the time being.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:08 pm

Its not just me then? My nappy fairy purchase arrived this morning and I still dont have the urge to go buy anymore :( I remember the time when the next new nappy came out and I was first in line to try it out, and the amount of different brands Ive went through is quite impressive - perhaps I just have to look for something else to take over, the wool is lovely but Ive knitted a pair of shorties and a pair of crops and have a skirty and pull up pant things, I could probably do with another couple of pairs I suppose, but Im not getting excited and I want to be excited again when the postman arrives :(

Hoping that when my fairy gift arrives it will perk me up again :)

Sadie xx

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat