hf1

Eeek! Sorted Scarletts nappies out

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Eeek! Sorted Scarletts nappies out

Postby HighlandMum » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:24 pm

I have just gone through all Scarletts nappies and sorted them out. She now fits in her small DnF and her medium very baby fitteds! Granted they are on the tightest snaps but they fit none the less. The small tweedlebee and tweedlebum fitteds fit on the tightest snaps too! Im hoping because they are a bit better we will get some more absorbancy out of them.

I think i am going to sell the rest of the teenyfits, the velcro is right on the edge when done up :shock: and they just dont last long at all even with boosting. I think really we are going to have to stick to fitteds with Scarlett (with the exception of a couple of wee notions probably, i have a one size on the way just now lol). We need fitteds for absorbancy plus dh still gets confused about what needs a cover and what doesnt despite me putting them in clear seperate shelves :roll: The poor mite was soaked earluer because he didnt put a cover over a fitted.

Im also going to get rid of the cotton tots and a couple of the other boring fitteds we havem they just arent cutting it at all. Im still liking the diddy diapers and little lambs (im guessing because they are bamboo) but the rest arent great.

Oh, and i think i need another shelf to out nappies on now all Scarletts pretty ones are out, there isnt room for all hers and all Sandys :oops:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Eeek! Sorted Scarletts nappies out

Postby choccylisa » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Teenyfits :lookround: :lookround:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:30 pm

:giggle: Darcies nappy shelves are going up tomorrow!

If your going to part with your small oww can I buy them off you? Honesty I'm having a mare with nappies...I hate everything apart from the oww and teenyfits...I have had ti boost the teenyfits now aswell!

We need nappy pics from little scarlet!

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:32 pm

You need an airing cupboard for them.. ;)

Oh and to do a stash pic! :giggle:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:35 pm

The smalls still fit aswell at the moment (although they are very loose snaps, i had a wee giggle to myself when you said Darcies were still crossed right over) so she will be wearing both. If i flog them i will let you know :) although you will prob be after more mediums by then maybe.

Lisa they are all girly ones - the cherry one, the flowery one and a tutti fruiti.

I will try and remember to put the camera upstairs on the changing table for taking some pics :)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Lol...the smalls are crossed over and the xs still snap either side of the umbi snap! :) I'm on linda's custom list for April for mediums!

The little lambd etc are still too big and on not loving prefolds either :shock: ate you tri folding them or using a nippa??

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:43 pm

I'll have the tutti fruiti, have one already and it's not that boyish :wink:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Im just trifolding the prefolds :) I like how trim they are but i need to get some boosters really as they arent absorbant enough either. She is taking so much milk though its no wonder she pees so much lol. I need some prettier prefolds really...

Lisa thats fine :) They are in the wash bucket just now but i will give you a shout when they washed and dried :)

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Im loving the diddy diapers and teenyfits atm. They close on the tightest setting tho :shock: Oliver is long rather than chunky so all his weight is in his length rather than arround his middle.
Im not loving prefold. With the BF poo they leak onto the wrap everytime but im going to try nippering them and seeing if that gives me the prefold love.
Just popped a LL on him and that just fit on the tightest it could be as welll.
Good job I love the big fluffy bum look as he certainly has that atm :giggle: :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat