hf1

Lollipop has gone into administration

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Lollipop has gone into administration

Postby ems » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:32 pm

er every product page is down, not just the shop. Not being funny, but why search google.. no one else has the relevant information.. apart from companies house. It can be there one minute and gone the next. The sale on their site was until the 28th Feb.. funny the site is down now.. on the 28th.
Last edited by ems on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:34 pm

On mine the info pages etc are all still visible and info on cloth nappy advisors. It's just the selling pages that are down.

My avatar
didifrench
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby didifrench » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 pm

I am asking simply because I am one of their advisor, and we haven't heard about them closing down. I believe we would if this was the case :wink: . They had quite few technical issues with the website, this seems to me like another one.

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Their sister site is also down.. http://www.easigro.co.uk/

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:39 pm

It looks more like a website problem if there's nothing on the web about it :? A website being unavailable doesn't have to mean the company has closed down.

ems wrote:er every product page is down, not just the shop. Not being funny, but why search google.. no one else has the relevant information.. apart from companies house. It can be there one minute and gone the next. The sale on their site was until the 28th Feb.. funny the site is down now.. on the 28th.

maybe they've taken it offline to end the sale ;) I can see info pages

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:49 pm

I think your right hhehehe ;) My "few" glasses of wine have turned me into a paranoid monster LOL

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:05 am

There is no notice of administration in the London Gazette. But Suffolk Real Nappy Network has just D2'd ;) ( aka.. put in its annual returns lol) Right think I will sleep rather than trawling through the gazette notices .. mind I'm only reading feb1st edition.

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:56 am

Someone has posted on Mumsnet too.

I'm not sure if I can put the link here, but it's easy to find.

I was going to email Liz and ask her what's going on but I've been told that neither she or her team are answering texts or email. :-?

I'd be very sad if it's true, Liz and I were the first agents when the company was owned by another lady. :(

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat