Postby g murphy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:32 pm

:cry: :cry:

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Lollipop has gone into administration

Postby BingBongBoo » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:17 pm

That is such a shame. Some of the first 'real nappy' advice I had came from Lollipop.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:19 pm

:cry: We needed another couple of Sz 2 pockets too... pah

My avatar
jadzie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby jadzie » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Oh no :(

Ive got a size small of theirs for this baby :S was hoping to get more if i liked it. Hope all the staff find other jobs :(

My avatar
Ali_Totnes
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Ali_Totnes » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:15 pm

This is such sad news. Looking at the previous posts from Lollipop Advisors it seems to be pretty certain. We are one of their retailers of their nappies but we haven't heard anything yet. But I guess they have enough to deal with without having to tell everyone. They did so much to spread the cloth nappy word and I had been really excited about the Pop N Gro Pockets. Very sad and very scary - if they can go under it kind of makes things seems a bit wobbly.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:39 pm

:( Gosh that is a shame - imo they were one of the biggest nappy companies out there :(

My avatar
hispid
Clothie
Clothie

Postby hispid » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:51 pm

The agent for the company is currently in final negotiations to secure the assets for a new owner. This will mean that all nappies will be available again in the near future and the new owners are confident that lollipop will be re-born bigger and better than ever. They have exciting and ambitious plans for the company, the network and the product range. Watch this space!

My avatar
nappyshedsal
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nappyshedsal » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:35 am

Yeah!! Let's hope I can start selling my favourite nappies again - very soon!!

My avatar
Angel-pie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Angel-pie » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:07 pm

:x I am waiting for an order from them from the baby show on 20th February and they MUST have known they were going into administration - they have taken £100.00 from me fraudulently it seems, and I am pretty disappointed with them. I thought I was doing the right thing for the environment and I get duped. Anyone else out there waiting on their order? £100.00 is a LOT of money to me especially as I am expecting my first baby. :(

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat