hf1

Premature/ Super Tiny Cloth Nappies - HELP!

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Premature/ Super Tiny Cloth Nappies - HELP!

Postby cumbrianlass » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:31 pm

e586 wrote:have a feeling they're just meant to be for over a disposable nappy, but for teeny ones who aren't ready for clothes/sleepsuits just yet?

ah that would make sense, especially if in SBCU and is much warmer. duh at me :roll:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:04 am

I would suggest 30cm bamboo terries, and then finds someone to knit some teeny soakers, shouldn't take long if they are used to knitting.

fleece, I recon one of the WAHMs around could knock up a few tiny fleece wraps/soakers really quickly especially if you explained the situation

dolly tots maybe I've never seen them IRL tho

A plea on the wanted section

Oooooooooo just found this, dolly tots do wraps too http://www.plushpants.co.uk/details/Was ... ppies.html

ETA It says from 3.5lb ish so you may be good with the dolly tots and they aren't too expensive, you could bulk up with muslins and terries and just get a few of these

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 pm

I bought my x-small wraps for bump from a lady on etsy (shop is zookies) they look quite dinky to me but unsure weather they'd fit a teeny tiny baby that size. Anyway, she was really helpful and delivery was super quick despite coming from the US, i guess if you sent her some measurements and explained the situ she'd be able to knock something up quickly (or try the x-small size if you think it would fit?) Otherwise I have some cotton bottoms newborn wraps which say from 4lb on the label, brand new and unused I'd sell cheap if they were any good as my mum has got herself into a knitting needles frenzy and i think we'll have enough woolies to never need a PUL by the time he gets here.lol. Congrats on your baby. :hug: x

My avatar
weebee
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby weebee » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:16 am

i came across a wahm site the other day who makes cheap pockets called teeni preemi's for babies up to 6lb. do a google search for nappies by minki. she is based in scotland. all the best!

My avatar
Keep it Real
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Keep it Real » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:40 pm

I think someone else has also mentioned them but Lil Joeys are all-in-one nappies that fit from 4lbs to 12lbs and they really are tiny, but come in lovely colours and prints.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Small bambooty's are teeny and can be folded down!

My avatar
luke6v38
Clothie
Clothie

Postby luke6v38 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:18 pm

You may want to try evolution free size diapers(http://www.evolutiondiapers.com/)? These can fit from 5lbs onwards up until 40lbs. Have to order them from US though which is really a pain.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat