hf1

My Newborn stash

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

My Newborn stash

Postby becky1978 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Just so I can write down what I have really and see how pathetic a stash it is, maybe I should get some more :oops:

Fitteds:
2 xs Owe Whoah Whens
2 Bamboo Little Lambs size 1
5 Kissaluvs size 0
2 Jimmy Riddles Small
1 Angelsquidge made
2 Small Holdens Landing (coop, not arrived yet)

Pockets:

6 Teenyfits
4 BG (going to be way too big for a few weeks)

Lots of prefolds

Umm think that is it so far, rubbish!
Last edited by becky1978 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: My Newborn stash

Postby tiyuricc » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:38 pm

that's not rubbish hun. i think it's a great newborn stash. it'll do the job just fine and is much more exciting than what i started out with for clara. you've also got more than i started with - they grow so quickly the little nappies don't tend to get muh use anyway

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:43 pm

tiyuricc wrote:that's not rubbish hun. i think it's a great newborn stash. it'll do the job just fine and is much more exciting than what i started out with for clara. you've also got more than i started with - they grow so quickly the little nappies don't tend to get muh use anyway

I will probably be washing the everyday anyhow to try and eliminate bf poo stains :giggle:

Don't know if I should get a few more to bulk it out or rely on the prefolds. I can always knit up some nice soakers I guess to go over the boring prefolds! :D

My avatar
lacemakingmum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby lacemakingmum » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:54 pm

you have more than me :giggle:

So far i have

1 small JR fitted
1 small peapod
1 small Stuffie nappy
1 Toddler HO night nappy from a nappy swap which never even got prewashed for P
1 Large WN NL in VHC print saved from P
1 pair large longies which i never managed to sell from P and
5 skiens of yarn waiting for me to knit longies/ soakers.

also i've got 2 DnF's coming and a nappy swap

I did have a Bimble and a diddy diaper but SiL has pinched them but I will get them back as hers is due on Sunday and should be out of the NB nappies by owls arrival. I know she has about 15-20 NB nappies
Last edited by lacemakingmum on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:57 pm

I agree i think NB need washing quicker for staining what dosnt come out the sun gets out but you both have nice little stashes :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:59 pm

:evil: You need to get shopping ladies! :twisted: . Seriously though that should be enough if you have lots of prefolds. Although I would be tempted to buy a few more pretty nappies myself :oops: :giggle:. I won't tell you how many I have got but it is way more than I need I think. :oops:

My avatar
lacemakingmum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby lacemakingmum » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Louise wrote::evil: You need to get shopping ladies! :twisted: . Seriously though that should be enough if you have lots of prefolds. Although I would be tempted to buy a few more pretty nappies myself :oops: :giggle:. I won't tell you how many I have got but it is way more than I need I think. :oops:

I will but was waiting for my scan to find out the gender so I knew what to buy :mrgreen: I'm planning my shopping now although there will be a mad rush once I start Mat leave and have time to think about it all!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat