hf1

Wish Lists...?

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Wish Lists...?

Postby Allie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:17 pm

babyroo wrote:I wish...................for a little bum to put nappies on :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

You'll need to work on your sister then :hohoho: :hohoho: . Are any of her opinions wavering yet?

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:21 pm

scrunchkins wrote:
babyroo wrote:I wish...................for a little bum to put nappies on :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

You'll need to work on your sister then :hohoho: :hohoho: . Are any of her opinions wavering yet?

I don't think so. She's totally not enjoying being pregnant though bless her. Oh I am allowed to knit for her (but not 'trousers' as she put it) just not until she's had her scans. I told her I was far to busy with paying customers to do anything before then anyway :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:25 pm

babyroo wrote:
scrunchkins wrote:

I don't think so. She's totally not enjoying being pregnant though bless her. Oh I am allowed to knit for her (but not 'trousers' as she put it) just not until she's had her scans. I told her I was far to busy with paying customers to do anything before then anyway :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Well that's movement in the right direction anyway :D . "Trousers" in newborn size would be sooooo cute though...

Sorry to hear she's not enjoying being pregnant :(

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:39 pm

my wish list is huge!

embriodered WN wrap
Personalised WN Pocket for both
WN one size pocket too
oh and a northern lights and a few night notions
iish fly nights and day
some mini cutetures
lots of Wahms nappies that everyone keeps showing me!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:28 pm

as Ali suggested ...
a small bottom to wear tiny nappies! (preferably pink!)
more wool, expecially a kiwi pie wrap
any beautiful nappies, fitteds, pockets...i'm not fussy!
most things that are sold on etsy (not necessary cloth!)
to much to list really!!!!

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:20 am

I think for the 1st time ever i dont wish for anything, just waiting for the stuff i have on order then i will have my prefect stash ............for now :-)

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat