hf1

D&F Suprise me?

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: D&F Suprise me?

Postby scarlet » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:52 am

ladybird wrote:Yes, a couple of years ago. Mine were a disaster, I ended up sending some back.

Really, why? :hug:

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:57 am

scarlet wrote:
ladybird wrote:Yes, a couple of years ago. Mine were a disaster, I ended up sending some back.

Really, why? :hug:

Bad fit, poor quality stitching, big clash on my likes/dislikes. I think she was very, very overworked at the time, rushed to get them done and really didn't do a good job.

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:31 am

Awww thats a shame Shadow i hope it was a one off time.

Re sizes yep i agree ive asked for 18M :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:33 am

I think I remember your post about them.

I'd love to try one, but not sure which child to get it for. If I got it for Jake, it wouldn't be now as he's growing far too quickly. I'd wait until he got to about 18months I think.

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:35 am

Louise wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:
Scotia wrote:I'd suggest you ask for a bigger size in tops though, I think her sizing is on the small side.

I second that! Martha is tiny but her t-shirt is skin tight!

I have found the opposite :lol: Katie is in 2-3 and the 3T stuff fits her with plenty of room. A bigger size is probably better though as at least you'll have growing room.

I gave Martha's actual measurements rather than clothes size. The tunic top is a perfect fit it was just the t-shirt underneath. It's only an inch bigger than Martha's chest measurement. :giggle:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:36 am

Will there be another D&F coop soon?

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:31 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:I gave Martha's actual measurements rather than clothes size. The tunic top is a perfect fit it was just the t-shirt underneath. It's only an inch bigger than Martha's chest measurement. :giggle:

I ordered 2T for Kerr thinking it would be plenty big enough as he was only 18 months at the time and still able to wear 9-12 months clothes (he's not a big boy at all). The hoodie was only just wide enough for him and he only wore it twice. I found the t-shirt quite neat too. I was gutted because they were absolutely gorgeous :cry:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:36 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:
Louise wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:I second that! Martha is tiny but her t-shirt is skin tight!

I have found the opposite :lol: Katie is in 2-3 and the 3T stuff fits her with plenty of room. A bigger size is probably better though as at least you'll have growing room.

I gave Martha's actual measurements rather than clothes size. The tunic top is a perfect fit it was just the t-shirt underneath. It's only an inch bigger than Martha's chest measurement. :giggle:

Eek, if I give measurements in future I'll make sure I add a bit extra then. Thanks

Scotia wrote:I ordered 2T for Kerr thinking it would be plenty big enough as he was only 18 months at the time and still able to wear 9-12 months clothes (he's not a big boy at all). The hoodie was only just wide enough for him and he only wore it twice. I found the t-shirt quite neat too. I was gutted because they were absolutely gorgeous :cry:

Oh no. :( :hug: I have only ever had the opposite problem with some WAHM clothing but being too big is better than being outgrown quickly. :lol:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Louise wrote:Oh no. :( :hug: I have only ever had the opposite problem with some WAHM clothing but being too big is better than being outgrown quickly. :lol:

I've ordered 3T tops and 2T shorts from the T&T co-op :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat