hf1

If money was no issue.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

If money was no issue.

Postby megansmummy » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:46 am

What would your ideal stash be? If you could have anything in the world without worrying about funds/waiting lists??

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: If money was no issue.

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Ooo great thread! Tricky!

I am actually getting the the point where I am really happy with my stash, we know what works & have found a good balance between prettiness & practicality.

We love our Dunk n Fluffs & Guerilla Fluffs for fitteds they fit brilliantly, are very absorbant (we always get added Zorb) and are great prints (in the case of my latest DnF's Print/OBV combos!)

For Pockets/AIO/AI2's we love Easyfits, Wee Notions Side Snaps and Dunk n Fluff AI2's.

I guess if it were possible I would like to have some Custom designed Print Easyfits, Dinosaurs, retro motorbikes & superheros :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: not that this is likely to happen :giggle:

Actually ... the only real issue with our stash is Night Nappies, we have 5 LLS SW's and 2 of those are getting too small :cry: and a 3rd I don't love love iykwim?

So I'd like 2 more of those, All Wool SW's with some amazing Amber Applique or something on the bum ... a Rocket perhaps on a firework inspired dye - black & neons ... and a whale on deep & bright blues :drool:

I'd also like 3 Puddlekins All Hours, hand-dyed OBV with wool inners I think ... In the screen prints that Ems has done ... 1 in the Owl Print in Blue/Green and then I'd like Ems to make 2 other prints to co-ordinate ... Squirrels in Yellow/Cream & Acorns and then a Fox one which would be Reds/Oranges :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YUM YUM YUM ! WANTS!!!!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm

i'd have to ditto zoey there! i have rather alot of dunk n fluffs and easyfits, they are my main staple, and when i'm brave enough for night nappies it's lls or dunk n fluff with a hemp booster.

if money was no object, i'd have some special one off easyfits made by fiona, in superhero fabric, and some wicked boy print cartoon ones too. that'd be very cool. i'd also request a one off papoozle as i adore mine but love to be a bit different :-)

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 pm

to live next door to ali ( buy a house) pretty nappies are lovely but i get upset when they stain :oops: wool well thats different :oops: :oops:

then i wouldnt need to worry about finding a child minder or getting my wool fix :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :hohoho: :lookround:
Last edited by wytch on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:14 pm

I would just love to be able to try whatever I wanted and not worry about the cost or wasting money if it didn't work. I tend to shy away from a lot of pretty nappies because I can't justify the cost involved which is a shame because there's so much gorgeous stuff out there....I wish I had more cash for wahm clothing for the kids too and wool :-)

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:18 pm

I'd have a stash of totally custom NNs and lots of yummy wool covers to go over them... *sighs dreamily*

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:21 pm

See i really dont know...im trying to stash build for Darcie and I have paypal but no inspiration of what to get :roll: I have a custom slot with Linda at OWW for some mediums and i think i might get 12 or 18 :-? as i really really love those... but i need more inpsiration!! Also need to start thinking about night nappies!!

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Before the washing machine incident my stash was pretty much perfect for us

Dunk N Fluffs in large esp OBV (added zorb)
LLS HW large day nappies (OBV or wool)
OBV Fluff N Stuff's in large

The odd Weenotion SS in large
Bum Genius AIO in large
Bum Genius OS

LLS all wool/obv SW Night nappies in large (the only nn to work for us so far)

Now I am saving up to replace the damaged nappies but am going to replace them with hopefully a Puddlekins All Hours, OWW etc...

Would love to have more wool and WAHM clothing for all my kids tho

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:32 pm

My favourite nappies have always been Holdens Landing, i havnt got that many so if money was no issue i would have Bonnie on the case pronto! :wine:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat