hf1

If money was no issue.

My avatar
lealea
Clothie
Clothie

Re: If money was no issue.

Postby lealea » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:40 pm

I would wants tons of Pianissimo Cloth and The Raven Tree. I love the minky PC's, I probably wouldn't use them as nappies, I would just sit and stroke them all day long :giggle:

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:52 pm

I would just go mad on Hyena Cart I reckon :oops:

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:52 pm

an overlocker and HUGE stash of fabric so i could make anything i wanted for the princess :giggle:
x

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:30 pm

WSS, I would buy more girly fabric than I could possibly ever use and lots of different patterns. :giggle:

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Our nn is almost set I think, waiting on three HL bedbug +s and a third LLS SW, then all I want is a couple of puddlekins all hours.

Day time, we use WN AI2s, easyfits, muttaqin AI2s and fishnoodle solo flyers.
I's like some more easyfits in funky prints, and a few more mutts. Then I'm done :)

I'm looking forward to buying some nb wraps and a couple of little wnnn, with all our fluffles and bamboozles, we'll be set there as well. Plus I plan on spending my entire maternity leave stalking Louise when she sells on her nb stash!!!!

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:38 pm

I'm actually pretty happy with my stash tbh, I'm lucky that money isn't a real issue for us so I've not really had to not have something because I couldn't afford it, more that I didn't know about it when DD was little, or the waiting times are too long.

I would probably have more sets like Louise, at the moment I tend to stick to the same sorts of colours so that things go with everything.

Actually, if money truly was no object then I wouldn't work and then I'd have time to knit up all the lovely yarn I keep buying - that's what I wish for most often at the moment!

You either have money or time in my experience, very rarely both :(

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat