Postby sjm » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:21 pm

And when is the next co op starting

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: How long do hc orders take

Postby ladybird » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Depends where it's coming from! HC is full of sellers from all over US, Canada and further afield too.

My avatar
sjm
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sjm » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:27 pm

How long from us or canada

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Most of the sellers have shipping info on their page!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:40 pm

sjm wrote:How long from us or canada

How long is a piece of string? :lol: It depends on where its coming from within the US or Canad and which shipping method you have paid for TBH and a whole host of other things. So I'm afraid you can't just say it takes x days from the US and y from Canada. Generally priority international parcels from the US take about a week to 10 days, first class airmail anything from 2-4 weeks, sometimes longer. From Canada it is similar, about 1-2 weeks for airmail but again can be longer. Surface mail from Canada generally takes 6-8 weeks, sometimes longer. There are no US co-ops planned atm other than the one previously mentioned in the co-op forum.

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Louise wrote:
sjm wrote:How long from us or canada

How long is a piece of string? :lol: It depends on where its coming from within the US or Canad and which shipping method you have paid for TBH and a whole host of other things. So I'm afraid you can't just say it takes x days from the US and y from Canada. Generally priority international parcels from the US take about a week to 10 days, first class airmail anything from 2-4 weeks, sometimes longer. From Canada it is similar, about 1-2 weeks for airmail but again can be longer. Surface mail from Canada generally takes 6-8 weeks, sometimes longer. There are no US co-ops planned atm other than the one previously mentioned in the co-op forum.

WSS.
I find it varies by the seller, I suppose dependent on where they are in such huge countries. Having said that, there is one lovely HC lady who I can send to and it gets there quicker than something I sent within this country - a while ago I shipped on a Saturday morning and she had it on the Monday. Her parcels to me usually take under a week.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat