hf1

Has anyone tried a nappyelite nappy/wrap?

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Has anyone tried a nappyelite nappy/wrap?

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:01 am

I have just been looking, while still just about firmly attached to the wagon and was just wondering if anyone had tried one yet.

I am so lusting after a funky fabric quick flip like this one but not in pink! http://nappyelite.co.uk/shop/product_in ... cts_id=121 and have never actually tried one of Cat's wraps, but they all look so lovely.

So right now on my wish list I think is either a nappy elite, But probably a hungry caterpillar quick flip nappy with bamboo / terry or just bamboo and a hungry caterpillar wrap in this fabric, with hopefully a colourful terry inner.
Just for the fabric to arrive through the post and see if I have enough for both as I have 1 yard.

Ps Nic I will be hopping off the wagon to order this - oh and a custom weenotions wrap too!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Re: Has anyone tried a nappyelite nappy/wrap?

Postby beck » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:15 pm

I've been tempted there is so many nice things. I've onl got a tiger fleece wrap. I love it and would love another.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:49 pm

Well if you don't have enough for a nappy and a wrap, then you could always choose just the one, and then get some put onto the top of a minki side snap pocket nappy as a feature (similiar to those cherubs kiss hungry cat ones I showed you a while back).

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:59 pm

good plan Rae - but there is always plan b order more fabric, before plan c mix and match!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:11 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:good plan Rae - but there is always plan b order more fabric, before plan c mix and match!

'tis nice to have a plan!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:28 pm

I've got a wrap and its great. I actually prefer it to my Nature Babies ones and it comes in a close second to WN! We've had no leaks yet, it even held in a huge explosion when Katie hadn't pooed for two days (Sorry TMI!). So a big thumbs up from me! :D

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:03 pm

oooh please bring it to the meet so i can have a good look - not on lol, i want to see it first!

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:50 pm

I've got a fleece one and three of the cotton ones, they are really good and i've not had any problems with the cotton outers wicking. :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat