hf1

What are your reasons for using cloth?

My avatar
fluffpuffin
Clothie
Clothie

Re: What are your reasons for using cloth?

Postby fluffpuffin » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:10 am

aimeet wrote:For me it is primarily to do with the landfill and the chemicals on lo's bum. I am now converted to the cuteness though :giggle:

doobykat wrote:
tiyuricc wrote:i actually get a buzz from having nappies hanging on the line on a sunny day :oops:

I totally get this too! Nothing more satisfying than seeing them all flapping in the breeze... :lookround:

Dooby x

Me too, I love to see all the colours

:lol: me too - love hanging them up and stuffing them after a wash - find it quite therapeutic

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:12 am

I love nappy washing i miss it :( I also love doing all the folding and stuffing. :D

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:45 am

hermya wrote:To be honest, I'm too lazy to contemplate going to the supermarket every week for nappies and to keep having to drag my bin out every few days.

This way the nappies come to me through the post and I only have to take them to the washing machine and back.

:hohoho: :hohoho:

I'm sure I've heard people talk about getting some kind of pampers subscription (not here obviously :giggle: ) from amazon or something so they deliver a big box every month. So lazy people can use disposables too... You might need a cleaner to sort out the bin though :hohoho:

My avatar
hermya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby hermya » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:37 pm

justme123 wrote:
hermya wrote:To be honest, I'm too lazy to contemplate going to the supermarket every week for nappies and to keep having to drag my bin out every few days.

This way the nappies come to me through the post and I only have to take them to the washing machine and back.

:hohoho: :hohoho:

I'm sure I've heard people talk about getting some kind of pampers subscription (not here obviously :giggle: ) from amazon or something so they deliver a big box every month. So lazy people can use disposables too... You might need a cleaner to sort out the bin though :hohoho:

Oh no, me and DH have a deal. I sort the nappies, he does the bin. :giggle:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat