hf1

Monday Night Bottoms!!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Monday Night Bottoms!!

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:28 pm

Well tonight Evie is in her Night Notions with its big bamboo insert but with an Easy Peasy Hemp insert instead of its own smaller bamboo booster to make it a little less bulky, and a Nature Babies wrap to see if it stops it rubbing on her leg. If this works might have to reconsider the wool longies etc., and try a wool wrap instead.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Monday Night Bottoms!!

Postby Louise » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:34 pm

Ryan was in his cars NN but he pooed and decided to take his nappy off and bring it downstairs to show me. :evil: He managed to get it everywhere so have changed his bedclothes and PJs and he is now in his blue embroidered NN with WN flleece wrap over the top and Katie is in her pink Quick Flip with Couche Cover over the top.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:34 pm

Isabelle went to bed in a well stuffed puddlepants weedie with her mummy knitted longies over the top.

I think the poor thing has thrush in her mouth - probably caught from chewing the same toys as friend's baby who also has thrush at the moment :roll: but who knows where it might be from... This could explain why some normally yummy things are pronounced 'not nice' :)

Sorry I'm lurking - knackered and preparing for Ascot!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:45 pm

Evie has on her Black Turq NN with poppy longies over the top.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:49 pm

Bella is in a bosted bamboo quick flip with her pixie knits shorties over the top, as usual :) Perfect night combo for us.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:00 pm

Zach is in his hemp and terry stuffie with extra hemp and a MF cl0th under a t0ts rainb0w fleece wrap.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:05 pm

Bare bum again, and fingers crossed another dry night. We've had no accidents since before the weekend (touch wood!) yay :wine:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:46 pm

Dare I admit this .....

Jak is still awake, and sitting on the sofa watching telly, he's poorly and needs lots of TLC and doesn't want to go to bed, so I didn't make him!

He will be in a PINK quickflip with a silk liner, emergency night nappy, lol, none of the others are dry, and it was the only large they had in the sale, haha!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:00 am

Phebie had on a blue quickflip (technically Williams) and a babybeehinds PUL wrap not my fav but all the others were in the wash because Phebie has the runs :?

William was in a beaut bots fitted with a beaut bots pony wrap over the top.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat