hf1

Finding nappies for Dh

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Finding nappies for Dh

Postby lazylexis » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:19 am

I've put a post in fitteds as well but we are struggling to find dh friendly nappies atm
Dh loves pockets but atm we get leg gape with all of them! He did use greenkids which were bombproof but ds has now outgrown the rise. Currently we have bumgenius v3 and easyfits but get awful leg gape with both.
Fitteds we have are a great fit - mainly dunk n fluffs in large but DH cannot figure out the poppers and is worried he puts them on wrong despite me showing him which poppers to do up.
He manages with bumgenius v4 poppers and the fit is slightly better.
cannot get a good fit with WNOS applix, fuzzis. Not tried happy heineys yet. anyone got any suggestions?

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Finding nappies for Dh

Postby paintedclaws » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:23 am

How about marking the poppers they fit on? So that he can see where they fit too..

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:24 am

sorry, cant help with the pockets since we can't use them here but I had to :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: at the title of this :oops:

My avatar
clairegrace
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby clairegrace » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:52 am

If it's fitteds you're after, how about some cheap and cheerful little lambs or tots bamboozles or stretchies? All are aplix so other than needing to remember the wrap their about as DH proof as it gets! x :thumbsup:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:56 am

shoogah01 wrote:sorry, cant help with the pockets since we can't use them here but I had to :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: at the title of this :oops:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Have you tried the Easyfits on a lower rise? Kerr is still in the middle rise on his. Might be worth a try :D

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 am

Scotia wrote:
shoogah01 wrote:sorry, cant help with the pockets since we can't use them here but I had to :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: at the title of this :oops:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Have you tried the Easyfits on a lower rise? Kerr is still in the middle rise on his. Might be worth a try :D

yes but they come unpoppered, I think it may be because I have to boost them quite a bit?
little lambs don't fit v well at all but I may try some bamboozle stretch ones.

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:02 am

Maybe the extra boosting is what's giving the leg gape on the easyfits. Would it make a difference if you just lay the booster in the nappy rather than stuffing it? (Sorry if that's a stupid suggestion, Kerr's never been a very heavy wetter so I've not had to experiment with it)

My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby rhiannon » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:30 am

LOL we have all struggled with this.

Baby beehinds are good I had those when ds was not fitting his pockets properly. But tbh any fitted was better at the time. Except Hubby couldn't get it so that suggestion is probably no good.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:33 am

You could get some Applix DnF made?
I'm pretty sure Pixie did at one point, Applix WN too.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat