hf1

I think it's over! :( but :D

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

I think it's over! :( but :D

Postby sportyminx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:01 am

Well, last tuesday I decided to let Naomi have some nappy free/potty time on days when we were at home without friends over and she was just so brilliant I haven't put her back in a nappy since - now it has been a week and two days and we have carried on with life as normal and we have only had 3 accidents and she has just taken to it like a duck to water <which has thoroughly shocked me as she was showing no signs and is a VERY heavy wetter, soaking through a nappy every 1-2hours > anyway I am really pleased and proud of her and was suprised I didn't feel sad to lose her fluffy bum, afterall her night nappies are so scrummy and she will need them for a fair while yet, or so I thought.............

everynight since getting it in the day she has only had damp nappies in the morning and waking about 6.30 asking for it to be taken off so she could have a wee - well this morning her nappy was totally dry :shock:
Now, part of me is really pleased but another part gutted it has all happened so fast <that makes me sound like an awful selfish mum doesnt it!> as she is the last fluffy bum we will be having :(

I plan to keep using NN for the time being even if she is dry while she adjusts but if they are dry over the next week then we may as well stop using them!

It's all over isn't it??? :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I think it's over! :( but :D

Postby choccylisa » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:06 am

:cry: :cry: and :hug: :hug: but :wine: :wine: Go Naomi! Talk about not doing things by halves :giggle: Glad she's done so well hun :D

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:37 am

Well it looks like I was right, Naomi has just had her third dry night in a row and is VERY pleased with herself :giggle:

She is 100% in the day, I don't even have to think about it I find it hard to believe that just 11 days ago she was full time nappies - seems like a lifetime ago and like she has always been dry :-?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:28 am

Dd was dry at night for a week at Xmas then went back to first morning wee in nappy but past 3 weeks probably only been wet 3 times :wine: but yesterday we were on the beach watching some dogs and she just stood there and wee'd :? Not best impressed as we were right next to brand-new public loo's lol

Well done Naomi though! Xxx

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:32 am

Well done Naomi :wine: Now you'll have to treat her to some lovely WAHM clothes instead :wink:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:52 am

Well done Naomi :wine:

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:08 am

happytails wrote:Dd was dry at night for a week at Xmas then went back to first morning wee in nappy but past 3 weeks probably only been wet 3 times :wine: but yesterday we were on the beach watching some dogs and she just stood there and wee'd :? Not best impressed as we were right next to brand-new public loo's lol

Well done Naomi though! Xxx

Oh bless her! I am expecting her to regress a little so am keeping her in the night nappy for a while yet - I leave it uncovered with just pjs on top so can go for a wee quickly if she asks - she was dry again last night though and doesnt go until she has been awake about 20-30minutes :shock:
Naomi is a fair few months older than Amber though so Amber is doing a brilliant job :wine: oooops for the beach accident though, what a pain lol!

Rebekahs_mum wrote:Well done Naomi :wine: Now you'll have to treat her to some lovely WAHM clothes instead :wink:

:giggle: she already has rather a lot in the next size up - her whole wardrobe in 2-3 to grow in to is hand made - nothing bought from the shops :shock: I have had to save hard for it though, but worth it!
The money from selling all her nappies is going in to our savings, not to be spent as we need the money too much - however I have treated her to some ABK knickers and have enough to pay postage customs on my HL co-op and T&T co-op as needed so it's not all bad :giggle:

Thanks everyone, the dryness continues - sadness at no more fluffy bum but :yahoo: for my little girl!

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Can't believe how well she is doing so clever :thumbsup:
:hug: for no more fluff more money for yarn tho :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat