hf1

Where can i buy thirsties wraps?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Where can i buy thirsties wraps?

Postby megansmummy » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:45 pm

I want some sized thirsties wraps (we already have the duo's but im already finding the size 1 a little short in the rise over Darcies little lambs :-? ) I have one size small and its a great fit over the LL's so i want some more but i can only find kittykins that stocks them...however i dont seem to be able to use paypal with them?

Any idea's??

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Where can i buy thirsties wraps?

Postby lazylexis » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:49 pm

http://www.boocoo.co.uk/product.asp?Id= ... =22&Ttd=22
Dunno if they take pp tho.am on my phone.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Peachy tots!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:39 am

Ali thanks for the link but they don't take papal :(

Scarlet, I checked peachy tots but from what I can see they only do the duo wraps now...there are a couple of sized ones in their sale section but they are mediums :(

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:18 am

Are theyjust as good as the duo ones Tory? They are my favourate wrap for S but we have the same rise issue. Have you tried the little lamb wraps? They are great and come in different colours.

Do you use the duo wraps on K? I'm getting rid of the last aios just now as Sandy just can't wear them without getting a rash, but someone suggestedtrying a wrap over his fitteds instead. I.need to get one to try.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:57 am

Jenna I have a large thirsties duo wrap you can have...I loved then on kieren but sadly I have given up on cloth with him :( pm me your address ;)

I find the small thirsties great on Darcie much higher in the rise and the tabs cross right over :) I only have one and need some more for sure! I have some of the little lambs wraps but i haunt tried them...will dig them out :)

Racheal, thanks for the links will heck them out!! :)

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:26 am

Tory I'll have look through the box later and see what I've got left. They are a discontinued line which is why they are hard to come across :wink:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:44 am

I've managed to find another 4 white and 2 baby blue in small. Not all are on the shop yet but if you want them just let me know.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat