our nappies today we need to see nappy line pics :hohoho:

Just taken mine

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: since we are all washing

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:13 pm

Well its too wet to put them out today, but I did take a couple of piccies on Saturday past :oops:

Sorry they arent very clear, I took them with my mobile when dh wasnt looking - he would think I was totally mental if he saw me taking pictures of the nappies :twisted:

Sadie xx

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:44 pm

mine are all drying indoors - just took a photo and they look like just anyold washing so not posting it.

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:49 pm

I like see nappies out in the fresh air but had to tumble mine today because of the rain and only having 2 dry nappies left :shock:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:43 pm

I had mine out on the line today and yesterday as it looked quite fine weather but both days a monsoon suddenly started and by the time I'd ran out and brought everything in they ended up wetter than they were coming out of the machine :roll:

We are down to prefolds now as it's all that's dry :( Oh and a huggle for tonight. I almost had DP buy some sposies on the way home :shock: , but then I found the huggle.

Fed up with the weather at the minute as our drier died a while back and we haven't bothered yet getting it fixed/replacing it; and also to top everything else our heating (and hot water) has died this week :evil: :evil: :evil: (have to get the LL to fix it) so I don't know how I expect the nappies to dry with no drier, no sun and no central heating. I'm hoping good vibes will dry them or something :hohoho: I think at this rate I may end up in sposies if I don't get at least some good weather before the end of the week :(

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:44 am

Hope you get some sun today Mareth.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:14 am

Well we're forecast a lovely day today so I've had stuff on the line since about 7.30 :lol: I have to get as much as possible out today as we're supposed to get LOTS of rain tomorrow!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat