Recommendations?

My avatar
yellow45
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Recommendations?

Postby yellow45 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Hi everyone :wave:

I'm new on here and have been using Bambino Mios on my little boy since he was born (he's nearly 6 months) but I want to try out some others. I've recently bought an Itti Bitti D'lish (loved the colours but it was a bit tight around the tum), a BG flip (great, really liked) & a tots bots easyfit (yet to be tried).

Can anyone recommend any others? My little man has quite a chunky tummy and as he's starting to sit, I don't want a nappy digging into him. Does anyone have the same problem and would recommend which nappies are best?

Many thanks

My avatar
hermya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Recommendations?

Postby hermya » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:12 pm

I quite like bumgenius and they seem pretty generous around the waist, really you need to get a few different types to see what works on your baby. You could try putting the nappy on him and then sitting him up and seeing what the fit is like then.

My friend has a chunky little guy and she likes the baba and boos at the moment, I also find smartipants quite nice and genourous as well. HTH.

My avatar
AAMum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Recommendations?

Postby AAMum » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:38 am

I second the BumGenius. Really fab nappies. Never dug in around the tummy. I only use the applix ones because they are more adjustable IMO.

N x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat