hf1

Front snapping sized nappies?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Front snapping sized nappies?

Postby charlibunny » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Where can i get some? I know OWW won't be doing customs till atleast May and i am on the back of her customs list :cry:
Side snaps just don't fit my boy, he has a HUGE belly and skinny legs :roll: :roll:
I need some sized (small) front snapping nappies asap as we only have a matter of weeks till he outgrows his xs OWW and we only have 5 smalls :cry: The teenyfits won't last forever either.

I think he may fit in his rainshine designs soon but for some reason dunk and fluff just give huge leg gape and thats what most of my stash is made of. Little lambs gape like hell too :x :x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Front snapping sized nappies?

Postby megansmummy » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Having the same prob here hun...I'm using small dnf's and little lambs aswell as our oww and we do get leg gape but I just put up with it tbh...I'm using pul wraps a lot and just deal with leaks if we get one...

Ems might be able make you some?

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Ems nb is front snap and they are more like smals than nb

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Have you tried asking Lucy (knees_on)?

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Sorry same here...leg gape on everything apart from his teenyfits :(

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Buggery. He really has liquid explosive poop and we get leaks with dunk and fluff (xs) and we are coping on 6 oww and 6 teenyfits. Not easy when he is having 10+ nappy changes a day. He poo's at every nappy change, i have never changed him and it not be poop. Hope he not got Sophie's problems. I might ask Lucy, i don't think i could afford and from Ems, i bet they are amazing but i really can't spend too much.
Our 3 NB hollow oak are sidesnap and totally fab, they are really stretchy so fit like a glove.
Need to sell the other million GAAAAAH

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:50 pm

evansmummy wrote:Sorry same here...leg gape on everything apart from his teenyfits :(

How often does he poop? We are going through so many nappies :shock:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Or use terries :giggle: I never had a leak from them the whole year I used them, and Kellan had small legs and a big tummy when he was born, strangely now he's the reverse :-? :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:54 pm

choccylisa wrote:Or use terries :giggle: I never had a leak from them the whole year I used them, and Kellan had small legs and a big tummy when he was born, strangely now he's the reverse :-? :giggle:

I can't use Nippa :oops: :oops: He is a MAJOR wetter, he can outpee an OWW in under an hour, he saturates a boosted teenyfit in the same time too :hohoho: :hohoho: He has a bladder like a petrol pump :hohoho:

I have tonnes of 40cm terries but they really are small. Im too scared to use a pin at 3am..... lol

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat