hf1

Front snapping sized nappies?

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Front snapping sized nappies?

Postby evansmummy » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:54 pm

It's frustrating isn't it we've had four leaks today through clothes, want to scream! I have no idea what to suggest, if I knew I'd be doing the same, just got to wait for their legs to chunk up :giggle: xxx

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Have you looked at a Tots Bots Stretch in size 1? They are really quite small but have an adjustable rise. Let me compare to a Teenyfit brb

ETA wider across the bum but the leg holes are about the same

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:01 pm

charlibunny wrote:
choccylisa wrote:Or use terries :giggle: I never had a leak from them the whole year I used them, and Kellan had small legs and a big tummy when he was born, strangely now he's the reverse :-? :giggle:

I can't use Nippa :oops: :oops: He is a MAJOR wetter, he can outpee an OWW in under an hour, he saturates a boosted teenyfit in the same time too :hohoho: :hohoho: He has a bladder like a petrol pump :hohoho:

I have tonnes of 40cm terries but they really are small. Im too scared to use a pin at 3am..... lol

I had to practice :oops: :giggle: Kellans a hw and they were fab.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Caroline wrote:Have you looked at a Tots Bots Stretch in size 1? They are really quite small but have an adjustable rise. Let me compare to a Teenyfit brb

Oooooooh i might bug Kelly to try hers out, she brought it round for me and i stupidly refused because bamboozles swamp him

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:11 pm

evansmummy wrote:It's frustrating isn't it we've had four leaks today through clothes, want to scream! I have no idea what to suggest, if I knew I'd be doing the same, just got to wait for their legs to chunk up :giggle: xxx

We have been ok today because our teenyfits and OWW were clean :hohoho: :hohoho: Tonight we are on dunk and fluffs :x :x

My avatar
hermya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby hermya » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:41 pm

If you're scared to pin at 3am, could you do the pinning during the day and use the teeny fits at night?

Only other thing I can suggest it giving him a good old talking to about where he distributes his fat supplies.

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:54 pm

charlibunny wrote:
Caroline wrote:Have you looked at a Tots Bots Stretch in size 1? They are really quite small but have an adjustable rise. Let me compare to a Teenyfit brb

Oooooooh i might bug Kelly to try hers out, she brought it round for me and i stupidly refused because bamboozles swamp him

I'll drop them round :wink:

My avatar
lealea
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lealea » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:01 pm

I love my Pianissimo Cloth which are front snapping. I didn't use smalls though, we started with the mediums when DD was over a year old, so I'm not sure how well they would fit a little one.

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:24 pm

charlibunny wrote:
evansmummy wrote:Sorry same here...leg gape on everything apart from his teenyfits :(

How often does he poop? We are going through so many nappies :shock:

No advice on the nappies but are you still :bf: ? Cause if you are it's a sign hes getting enough, Faye poo'd lots as well during the day

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat