hf1

Changing bags!!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Changing bags!!

Postby flutterby » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:04 pm

I was wondering, those of you that have 2 in cloth, how big are your changing bags???

Advanced warning I have a bit of a changing bag fetish, well bags in general but as I only get to use changing bags at the moment I have quite a few!

As you can see they are all varying in size, but I'm worried I won't be able to use any of them! I have about 3 more changing bags (but they are boring and not used anymore) and 2 other bags I used to use as changing bags (but they aren't big enough for Jak's nappies let along for 2 lots of nappies!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Changing bags!!

Postby babyroo » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:14 pm

Ummmmmm that bottom one is definitely far far far too small, so you'll have to sell it to me! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: It is gorgeous, well they all are.

I've never needed to use anything bigger than a standard changing bag, even when i had two in cloth, so I'm sure you will be fine.

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:26 am

Yum! I think you need to sell them to me :-) lol

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:42 am

I dont have a bag fetish at all but all yours are very lovely. We just use a standard changing bag and it can fit about 10 nappies in, as well as bottles, cups and a change of clothes so am sure your bags will cope just fine - unless of course you actually want to buy another one :lol:

Sadie xx

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:11 am

Lovely bags and i can relate to the bag fetish as i have one too!!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:29 am

I've not got a changing bag at all but i've got a couple of wet bags that i use instead. Now i've seen the pics of your changing bags i can't help feeling that i'm missing out :lol:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:48 am

I think you will NEED a Kecci Mommy Bag...

I've got this one in pink:

Mine is the version one - but they now make the larger version 2 :D

Definately you need to hunt for a bigger cute bag :D

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:10 am

ohh gorgeous esp that one steph. Do you have a link to them?

I just use my boring mamas & papas one that matches my pram, gonna have to invest me thinks :lol:

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:17 am

Oh Steph that is gorgeous...

I only use the one you get from Boots (I bought that in my pre-cloth days with the disp you have to buy to get it) and although handy, its VERY boring compared to all of these...

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat